3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Rugs instead of shops. (Fallout 4)

Hi everyone. On screenshots and YouTube in this fashion, all the sellers are on these rugs, but my NPC sellers stubbornly do not want to get on them and become somewhere nearby. Faced with these who thread and how to fix it? And then I'm not a bad bar bungled, but the bartender is stupidly 1-2 meters from the counter. Not kosher.
Well, and an additional question. Is there a manual in Russian on how to build a bridge / road from Spectacle Island to the mainland?
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.sayapov 15.10.21

Just don't put those rugs on !!!
PS In general, when you appoint a settler to torovat = you must point to the rug.
Place the counter on the "peephole" half a meter from the rug or even less.

G
Gur1 15.10.21

mr.sayapov
Thanks cap, I'm not a bad bar anymore

A
Abbat76 15.10.21

No road can be laid to Spectacle Island. But nevertheless, when the Survivor activates a workshop on the island, a caravan from other settlements can be assigned there, which will connect this island with others. The presence of the Settler Lighthouse on the island will attract NPC settlers there as in any other place. the caravaneer will swim to the island through the water.

G
Gur1 15.10.21

Abbat76
Another cap))) I already have 3 passage and have studied everything for a long time. And yes, road bridges can be laid to the mainland, I even found a mod that allows you to build anything and anywhere, but everything is very clever for me there, I'll sit down to figure it out on the weekend. The topic is floppy.

A
Abbat76 15.10.21

Gur1
Uh .. You're a banal troll .. You asked a question 4 days ago. It was necessary to immediately write in the subject that it was necessary to answer within 3 hours.

I recommend to those around me never to answer this boor to questions again. For he will smear everyone with feces instead of gratitude. ..

G
Gur1 15.10.21

Abbat76
Pff. Inadequate? Where did you find trolism and feces? And thanks for that, for banal accordions and incorrect information. Hmm, I'm sorry.

P
Pepin3d 15.10.21

Gur1
give me. a link to a mod with rugs or its name?

G
Gur1 15.10.21

Pepin3d
Later, when I am at the computer.