3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valery Moseychuk 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Update (Farming Simulator 15)

Question: Is there a mod update to version 1.4?
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
OTOVAN07 15.10.21

As far as I understand, we are talking about the GIFTS OF THE CAUCASUS map for fs15. If yes, then it will not work to fly the plane is intended for fertilization without the participation of the player

V
Valery Moseychuk 15.10.21

at least to take part in flights

S
Suleimann 15.10.21

OTOVAN07 wrote:
If so, then it will not be possible to fly the plane is intended for fertilizing without the participation of the player
However, the authors say that for additional. payment will be possible, see video:

S
Sergey Vasilievich 48 reg 15.10.21

Of course, the plane is cool, but I still don't understand whether it will be in update 1.4 or not. The base was also completely changed and the asphalt road to the base was made. The only question is when the update will be merged into free access and whether it will be merged at all. Well, I'll wait for the drain.

a
alurb 15.10.21

Suleimann
Suleimann wrote:
However, the authors say that for extra. the board will be possible to
sit on the plane during the flight, as I understand it, but not to control?
Py.Sy. exactly 1.50 min. says that for extra. you can sit in the booth and control the processing.
But I'll tell you the prices ... 1980 for a small field is almost half the cost of the crop

a
alurb 15.10.21

I planted pine trees along the new road, so as not to have to start anew - ((

O
OTOVAN07 15.10.21

Suleimann
Haven't seen this video

_
_Grads 15.10.21

Yes, there were a lot of helicopters in FS13, and there was nothing like that, I flew a couple of times and that's all. There is, after all, a mod for a free camera, fly yourself, or buy a beehive and fly all over the map :)