3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LEAFT DEAD 05.11.19 03:33 am

The best shooter? (Escape from Tarkov)

The game really standing counterparts this game is hard to find. The quality of the animations and locations happy what is the system of movement and change of height movement, but the taste and color of comrades there. What do you think will play in the top and how many awards can usurp?
P. S. to See the game on the link:
http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/index.php?lang=ru
62 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 05.11.19

One going day, IMO-again, ambitious plans, pre-orders etc. the Only why you're interested in because our doing.I just wonder what they will come eventually)

N
Niksalier 05.11.19

Really looks good, I want to get a good game.

L
LEAFT DEAD 05.11.19

Let's hope that the story of Survarium will not be repeated.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 05.11.19

It's still early to say something until the game came out.

R
Rolento 05.11.19

It all depends on the developers, if you try to do a multiplayer Stalker, keeping the atmosphere will be wine

S
Sallar 05.11.19

Not yet started beta test is hard to judge. Then it will be a lot of reviews and players and publications. Then decide Gud or regular vanilla.

V
VaRRkan2258 05.11.19

the principle of the pyramid, we promise you whatever you want, just bring money. And then we will release a version of the game, 0.001, 0,002 ,,, n. Specifically, the game is nothing, waiting for the gameplay. At the moment it makes no sense to pay for shaking the empty air.

s
singularity2016 05.11.19

damn, I wish a good single did. But it would not have bought one, everyone would spiratili =/ piracy kills games :'(

D
Dzhoel Miller 05.11.19

I think 0 awards will arrogate to themselves=)

k
kalek 05.11.19

She oriented with online , but what about the success who knows ....

D
Dmitriy_XAN 05.11.19

LEAFT FOR DEAD
immediately, to be clear, the waiting game and wonder what will come of it, but there are huge concerns and that's why.

About the game known the following things:
1. The game will be session, that open world will not be
2. The duration of sessions is 1.5 hours
3. The size of the locations from 5 square kilometers to 16 max
4. The game will be cell survival (hypothermia, a wedge of arms, the need to eat and drink)
5. For games create a lot of animations
6. In the game there are starter kits amount of up to 5000 p max
7. Studio developer to do one game Contract wars

and now, in order that this can be bad, and what is not.

1. Session game is it's kind of good because it's not boring like running on the same dayz, but here we are talking about the session length of 1.5 hours, but it's not conveniently and long. In the same dayz or the upcoming the division can finish to play anytime you want because the world is open, then no. And the format in 1.5 hours is strange. As for me in the game either needs to be open world, or a short session for half an hour max otherwise nonsense.
2. Now about the size of the locations and survival. At least have the same dark zone of the division (she's just 5 sq km) so in this area the firefight in the beta were constant and half an hour of the game revives had times 3 and this is the best. In Tarcowie on one such session you have one life and fallout, at such sizes, neither of which survive and can be no question as it will either be very rapid (the character every 5 minutes will want to eat that nonsense), or as an element it is, but to sense from it will be zero (recall session 1.5 hours)
3. To the game make a hell of a lot of animations, which again cool to play in the open world, but for the sessions of 1.5 hours is like a cow saddle for why the animation of the wedge arms if you are going to live on the map for 5 minutes?
4. Sets paid access in beta...the darkest part of the game, the most expensive one is 5K and as I said already developed all of this kit it is possible I will be sorry to lose in the first unsuccessful battle (fallout, hardcore all cases) and thus there will be some insurance of weapons that will allow him not to lose.(Hint Danat?)
5. And finally the Studio itself, the developer, prior to that they released only Contract wars. When trying at Google to request a review on this creation, you get reviews of some of skorobagatov, but when you start to look for the essence, I realize that this is a browser-based anal-Danity buffoon like contra and honestly, what I found is not credibility at all whatsoever.

p.s about competitors agree them especially not, if you think that dayz was bent and hell knows if it will work in the release of h1z1 and do not want to remember, all ARK and RUST projects are very sad in Survariym (the only one who could be a competitor, but in fact will not) open world 3 year promise and the information on it zero, even the gameplay videos there, there is only the division, but if you think about it, the latter is an RPG, and the survival element is not there and not planned, in General the game is a different story. Well, something like this

S
StalkerVirys 05.11.19

the only thing I fear is that they his realism will make the game unplayable

I
Iam Different 05.11.19

not bad but long to play it will not work

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 05.11.19

Dmitriy_XAN
1.5 hours is the maximum time allotted for finding locations and for completing the story mode of the script on location. In 1.5 hours all over comes all. You can go to the RAID and the nearest exit point out of it. Your will. Is the Free Roam mode, there's time restrictions will not and scene assignments the same. Net research and collecting loot.

L
LEAFT DEAD 05.11.19

I hope the game will be Orient under the expectation of the players not in the fashion trends of game development

s
s1c85 05.11.19

division fail judging from the beta..
after a campaign which seems to promise, but judging by the missions from the beta is accurate, would be to do niego...
a dark area will nadoest a week, as it's all about grind for Grinda belongings, and battles vertoletik plowed =)
and it turns out the illusion of an open world, which is current in a dark area, and not one you begaesh =)
Yes, and the division of the arcade and not going day...

Tarkov and may also in the end of okasana or not playable because of too hardcore that they or their country is simply too all to grind loot, pull tkoa if you have any interesting pvp modes...

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 05.11.19

Let Grigorovich together... and the name of the city the name of the game let clean... and then may live longer this creature...

N
NoGood Ru 05.11.19

Dmitriy_XAN
Forget all about that after the passage of the promised freeroam scenarios, 16 km away with the prospect of extension. About life expectancy in 5 minutes - I suppose that the session will be on 12 real players + NPC. When developers promise that it will be possible to get along with players, opponents, the life time is extended and depends on your ability to survive against bots and not to kill her, in order not to break an uneasy Alliance.

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 05.11.19

This game does not exist. I mean, it's a Scam. They opened the pre-order, have done builds which are shown to the public. And that's all.

M
Marsel Kazan 05.11.19

What is interesting, unlike other shooters this game?