3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psychodolb 15.10.21 09:24 pm

What do you expect from the game? (Elite Dangerous)

4 Comments
Sort by:
C
CTuKC 15.10.21

hmm ... the release is scheduled for March, and somehow it seems like PR should be overwhelmed by trailers, and a bunch of all the accompanying rubbish ...

I
Igyana 15.10.21

A fairly specific game, defended to an older audience, in its era ahead of its time (Breben came to a respectable editor, and they tell him that a player should have 3 lives and the game should be broken into stages, this is not an anecdote). Therefore, there is no PR campaign, those who are in the subject know everything about it, like "other cosmosims" - Star Citizen, and for 25 years, from serious with the online FSE, all sorts of Freelancers, Wing commanders do not count this arcade practically, Series X, solo, + the last part killed her. In the thread below, I try to illuminate the course of events.

o
osdf 15.10.21

I'm looking forward to that very complete immersion in the universe - like 30 years ago ... and remove the fucking cartoon! otherwise they will turn it into another plotless Eve! It's so simple - you don't have to write a script ai too! yes, wet yourself and throw us the loot every month for beautiful eyes and skins ...

i
iura140891 15.10.21

in connection with the last May update in 2016, I would like to return the battle as it was before the update, since bots in solo mode take out all the shields and kill instantly! and you, in turn, take off a maximum of one shield! and I had everything top-end the best shields the best armor shield amplifiers a bunch! and bots killed and killed me now I fly again on the sidewinder and again try to earn game currency! it's tin! and it takes too long to trade and pay too damn little for it in the game! I generally keep quiet that despite the fact that bots kill me very quickly, I can't even remove their shields with the most awesome weapon! this is complete nonsense !! the developers of this game are crazy! Game currency is kapets little, bots carry me out in 2 shchets, with all this it turns out that I will acquire a new ship in the game for about years, so after 5 I am already silent about its fit !! yes, this game went to .. ... 3 letters! remove it nafig! developed kapets crazy! without updating the game was given too much time so as not to develop a lot, then this hour with this update you need to devote even more time! yes this is complete nonsense! Live chtoli in the game ??? to hell with it! I am deleting the game! just tell me how to get the money back that I spent on it !!!!