3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
honeycake1337 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Character faces (Mass Effect 3)

The problem is this
There is a half-passed game (A) and there is an ugly character PPC, there is a just started game with a super-duper beauty (B).
Can I move a face from save B to save A? if so, how?
I understand what is needed through gibbed, but how? I can not understand
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mandalorian 15.10.21

either a new game ... or a transfer of a character ... but as far as I remember a character from ME3 can only be played again after the first complete passage by another character ...

M
Mandalorian 15.10.21

although if you have saves from the previous parts then this is not a problem ... there is an opportunity to change the face ...

A
Amishor 15.10.21

Oh, these tips from the Mandalorians, they always have either everything or nothing.
Gibbed MassEffect3 SaveEdit. This, in fact, is all that needed to be answered here.

Upd, I saw that you could not figure it out. Question - HOW you cannot figure it out, there is a version in Russian, if everything is bad with English! If everything is bad at all, then load the save with a beautiful face, open the "appearance" tab, press the "face model", export the model, load the ugly save, import the saved model.
jfc, is it really so difficult to poke buttons and try different options signed in RUSSIAN. Or google it, there are instructions - there are a lot of them, the game is not new. Fingers will break, the world will be divided to zero, religion forbids?