3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 15.10.21 09:24 pm

unknown version of the game, (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a problem with the game, I bought the disc version of THE WHITCHER 3 and now I am told that there is an unknown version of the game,

what should I do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
marrader 15.10.21

J
Jc jensen 15.10.21

install updates, roll back the version, check the cache, reinstall the game, learn to use the brain

m
marrader 15.10.21

SampleText
I did all this .... GOG does not see the game after reinstalling more

R
Roy jons 15.10.21

marrader
It was necessary to buy on the incentive there everything is fine just right now the witcher costs 599 rubles more

m
marrader 15.10.21

Roy jons
I'm not a fan of digital games

R
Roy jons 15.10.21

marrader
Well then, suffer from your versions, I hope you figure out what the problem is with you

M
Mortimerius 15.10.21

marrader
And when you press Play, the game starts?

s
slayder221 15.10.21

try to install the game not from the disk, but download and install it via gog

m
marrader 15.10.21

Mortimerius
starts ... but then crashes ... only to the main menu, and when I press play, the game crashes

m
marrader 15.10.21

slayder221
well, he doesn't start downloading it because he says like this game is not in my library ...

g
gerasader 15.10.21

marrader
in the boxed version, install the game using the key, do not update the game, run it for the first time. After that, try to update already. In general, the best option is to download the digital version out of the box via the key

M
Mercurionio 15.10.21

Due to various patches, the boxed version is wildly buggy. I myself recently reinstalled it in anticipation of the release of the add-on.
Better to enter the key and download the full version right away. It's much easier and less hassle.

m
marrader 15.10.21

Mercurionio
and if he says that this key is already activated, but the game itself is not in the library, he asks to buy it

S
Shukur Shukurov 15.10.21

Wait until a new patch comes out, they will suddenly fix it.

A
AgressorAntony 15.10.21

marrader
If there is a check on the hands of the disc version of the game, write to the TP, they will help you in any way. Projectors respond fairly quickly. I wrote to them more than once, they answered everything promptly, although now it is weekend and they seem to have some kind of holidays, so it's not a fact of efficiency. But if all else fails, only TP remains.
ZY And take everything to the extreme, the game and the GOG client himself. Install the GOG client, log in, and if the game is in the list (library), download it, if the Internet allows it. If it does not help, demolish the old GOG, and try to put it from the disk.