3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
drag_in 08.09.19 02:43 am

To find people with pahomi interests in games.

Something very often all these ratings user ratings and rating revisions do not coincide with mine. Wanted to try to find people who like games like me. On this site (since the page with the game you can not see what put the rating) that you need to find someone in the forums opinion about the game left, go to user profile and there evaluation. Maybe there plan is to make a list of who had how praised the game, no one knows?
On Metacritic you can see what other people rated the game unless the user feedback left. I understand correctly? And it may not doglyadel.. And end up with thousands of evaluations only a few people left a review with a similar rating as mine .For example in Divinity: Original Sin. And March with these few tastes didn't match.

Ideally, I would like to see the equivalent of IMDb for games. That friends were selected, and recommendations were issued. But it really really takes a long time to understand that the game does not like me.

Can anyone have any advice?
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psihodolb 08.09.19

Maybe there plan is to make a list of who had how praised the game, no one knows?

About it?... (=

http://users.playground.ru/dying_light/

PS Game as an example... button Players on the page of the game... (=

d
drag_in 08.09.19

E.. exactly. Yeah, about that. Something not doglyadeli.
But, damn. Surely no one has put this game 4 for example. Tired to press more. Mega uncomfortable sort of estimated no.
because of this, IMHO this feature is almost impossible to use.

d
drag_in 08.09.19

third party websites anyone tell me?

N
Nemezis 08.09.19

Actually, before NG was search people who have a list of favorite games coincided with yours. New design ruined a lot of good things