3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KsaKen 05.11.19 03:34 am

Graphics. Automatisation permission (RAGE 2)

Unscrewed the slider to the end of the scale and back, the change in resolution did not see. Tried to bundle all higher resolution settings, the effect is zero. Does not work, a bug, or I have one such akasia -

22 Comments
Sort by:
m
microems 05.11.19

The resolution scale including the top.

K
KsaKen 05.11.19

microems
Not working. Put on auto and in manual mode, automatisation hanging dead weight.

m
microems 05.11.19

KsaKen
I don't know. I'm just testing the graphics on my old GTX 760 :)

K
KsaKen 05.11.19

microems
And it simply is not there. Some lighting and shadows are working, the rest are blurry and not very Poligono. Even ReShade does not plow, the feeling that he is not friends with Vulkan, or a game by default DX12 shoved.

P
PhysxN 05.11.19

This value specifies 240 fps, the extent to which the game will reduce the resolution of the game to get 240 frames. And since the minimum resolution is specified 100%, and they reduce to nothing.

K
KsaKen 05.11.19

PhysxN
Thanks for the tip :)

N
NoneOne2010 05.11.19

Soap gives mostly sglazhivanie txaa so disable and put 4K

L
Lexx77 05.11.19

KsaKen
Yes, a sad spectacle, and 760 and 1060... And Yes, like 11 direct working.

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 05.11.19

bad this game is not working reshade or sweet fx

w
wise-sokol 05.11.19

Solution for Nvidia from soap soap
If you want to use motion blur, and high-quality antialiasing TAA, but wish to make still clearer the picture, then put all graphics settings on Max (That I did). Then during the game press Alt + F3, then in game mode is called NVIDIA Freestyle - technology that allows in real time to customize the look of the game using postprocessing filters (GeForce Experience must be installed). Added to profile setup Detail , and set the following parameters: Sharpness + 100% Clarity + 5%, HDR + 5% Bloom + 5%.

In addition, in the mode NVIDIA Freestyle, you can further adjust the game as you like, including your preference adjust the brightness, gamma, color intensity, hue, saturation, contrast, intensity of shadows and lighting, blur and much more.

R
Roman2013 05.11.19

Do not forget that NVIDIA Freestyle, doesn't work on all games :(

S
Saints Russia 05.11.19

wise-sokol
and fps eats this feature?

w
wise-sokol 05.11.19

Roman2013
In the stew 2 runs

Saints Russia
no

K
KsaKen 05.11.19

wise-sokol
hmm.. now I try to configure. 2 days bought NVIDIA, the Radeon was sitting. thanks for the tip.

S
Saints Russia 05.11.19

If you turn the resolution scale that these sliders have no effect?

K
KsaKen 05.11.19

wise-sokol
Thanks bro, and ReShade not needed. I climb in the filters, set up, with full anti-aliasing sharpness of the standards has been, and even your chips you can add. cool :)

w
wise-sokol 05.11.19

Saints Russia
The current double-checked, if the resolution scale off, then BOTH sliders are USELESS.

S
Saints Russia 05.11.19

wise-sokol
thank you

S
Saints Russia 05.11.19

wise-sokol
that's my freestyle is not working

w
wise-sokol 05.11.19

Saints Russia
Well it should on the settings in GeForce Experience. If its on in the settings during the game, you have to restart it.