3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CT3H 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Problem with \ "Continue \" (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

Such a topic people .... I bought it the other day in the incentive Blacklist at a discount of 75%. He plays multiplayer, connects to the players, all the rules.
The problem is in the cooperative. On the multiplayer page itself - there I can connect to SOMEONE ... 2nd player ... - with this all the rules. And in an airplane, with a co-op mission [from Briggs and from the others too], the system looks for players as partners, from the first time it does not find [this is understandable, since there are few people already] and such a thing pops up [see screen] ...

And the MAIN problem for which we are all gathered here today is that the 'continue' button at this moment is not clickable, or rather, it simply does not work ... like any other button ... After which there is only one way out - to cut off the game through the task manager ... The game does not freeze, nothing ... A distinctive feature is that when you move the cursor over this strip of the "continue" button, a sound is emitted that resembles a crack ...
Fresh firewood ... Winda recently rearranged ... There is no pirate ...
Maybe someone came across? ...
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
ayyrasmus 15.10.21

Well, play from the "multiplayer page", why start through Briggs?

C
CT3H 15.10.21

Well, play from the "multiplayer page", why start through Briggs?

From the cartoon page - there is a random task [because. the main one is not me] ... Grim and Kobin can get in, and so on.
The point is not to somehow go through the co-op ... but to deal with this button and play calmly, not starting from who and where the 2nd player joined ...