3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-scv- 15.10.21 09:25 pm

No end to war - bug? (Stellaris)

1. How to end the war started by the federation ally ???
The crux of the problem: the federation collapsed during the war. Conditions 2 out of 3 (although the third was done after the breakup, but did not count) were taken into account. the progress of the war is 100%. The founder of the alliance, and later of the federation, is an "ally".

I consider the cause of the disintegration to be genocide on their planets.

moreover, I can declare new wars and calmly fight other enemies - it counts all the conditions (including the 2nd counter of the progress of the war). Although, in theory, it is impossible to declare a new war without ending the previous one.
I play on version 1.0.3 without mods.

2. how to evacuate the army from the planet of robots (killed everyone) - if there are bio-races, then I can leave. and if no one, how to leave?

3. a central galactic star got into my sector - what's the use? - I still can't fly.
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21

-scv- wrote:
The crux of the problem: during the war, the federation collapsed.
what? How is this possible?

C
CiaphasCain 15.10.21

-scv- wrote
. Although, in theory, it is impossible to declare a new war without ending the previous one.
I play on version 1.0.3 without mods.
what? on 1.0.0 - 1.0.3 I could always wage several wars at once

-
-scv- 15.10.21

CiaphasCain
honestly - I didn’t try to declare another war during others
Ilya Rak
well, apparently they didn’t like my genocide - the composition of alien races in my empire exceeded 1/4 (some factions were over 12) - I decided to reduce to zero - during the war - and, accordingly all relationships from good "+" to good "-" are gone.