3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rai123 15.10.21 09:25 pm

Skellig error (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On Skellige Island, in the village of Harviken, there was a nice bug - I was running on a roach, I drove into this village, and after that the frame gets up and neither the Win key nor the alt + f4 help. After restarting the game, running into this village, the view automatically becomes from the first person, and after running a little more, the frame comes up again and again the aforementioned keys do not help. Tell me, what could this problem be connected with?
18 Comments
Sort by:
u
unface18 15.10.21

Very similar to mods, if they are, remove them for the duration of the quest.

D
Danil Zotov 15.10.21

wow, your game is not sausage, xs I sympathize brother

I
Intelll 15.10.21

will instruct mods and then they also ask questions about what kind of people

S
Starkin 15.10.21

Rai123
Fashion is not good to remove one by one

R
Rai123 15.10.21

unface18
Intelll
Starkin
That's the whole trick, that absolutely no mods are worth it, except that the heart of stone update and that's it

A
Anchoret 15.10.21

This is by chance not the village where the fate of the ancient goblin needs to be decided? If that, then with a first-person view with periodic contemplation of the reverse side of Geralt's eyeballs with me too. Truth without freezes and crashes of the game. The most interesting thing is that you run away from the village about 50-70 meters and the view from the third person is restored ...

PS: No mods have been installed.

S
Starkin 15.10.21

Anchoret
try to reinstall the game or update the latest there are no more options, that's for sure

A
Anchoret 15.10.21

Starkin
I passed that quest, and no more foot in that village) By the way, there was such nonsense during the first playthrough of the game in this very place. And there was also a similar bug when collecting contraband in the area of ​​the entry point to the "island of fogs" quest in front of the arch. I dived there among the dead ships in search of interesting things)

A
Assassins11148 15.10.21

Danil Zotov
Indeed, not "like a grandfather", grandfathers are not so sausage ...

D
Danil Zotov 15.10.21

Assassins11148
FSUs

R
Rai123 15.10.21

Anchoret
It seems not, this is a village to go to to complete the Unraveling the Tangle quest. Also passed the quest, for the girl to find a sword and being once again in the village, I already saw Geralt's eye sockets. And yes, running away from the village, the picture is restored again.
Could it be related to new game updates? Or maybe something is wrong with the drivers?

A
Alex hawk 15.10.21

It looks like a video driver crash. It also stuck in the early days of release.

A
Anchoret 15.10.21

Sometimes the enemies freeze after death, like statues in the most bizarre poses) As a rule, restarting the game helps.

A
Abraham Lincoln 15.10.21

Write to developers. Otherwise, they can sell the game, but they don't want to fix the bugs.

A
Assassins11148 15.10.21

Abraham Lincoln It's a
sin to talk about CD Projekt Red ...

A
Abraham Lincoln 15.10.21

Assassins11148
Forgive me, Father, for I am a sinner.

A
Anchoret 15.10.21

In fact, the same patch that will be released on the eve of the last DLC, i.e. more than a year after the release of the game - it is also not good. Better late than never, but patches should always be a priority.

PS: In any case, this is the best game in the last few years :)

R
Rai123 15.10.21

Through the support service of the game, they answered me, since the game was purchased through Steam, Library, Right click on the game, Properties, Local files, Check the integrity of the cache. After that, 1 file will be downloaded. So far, only this has helped, it does not lag and does not crash. I hope it helps someone.