3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcpro 15.10.21 09:25 pm

Experience bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon, I do not know if I have one such bug (a bug with experience -124000/2000 70 ur) Cheats and consoles for experience and ur did not use. The experience at the moment does not decrease and does not increase, it is understandable that 70 ur is the edge (maybe because of this) I'm just afraid for a new addition, how and what will happen with the experience .. not really gaining 124000 to leave only a plus)) What do you advise? Internet rummaged through the solution and did not find it ..
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.10.21

mcpro
Steam? Goga? Torrent?
There was no such bug. Try reinstalling

L
Lazarev 15.10.21

mcpro
wait for the addition, and then be afraid.

H
Highway_to_Hell 15.10.21

here are saves with the same bug as yours. read, maybe they write something about this
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_sohranenie_savegame_70ur_vse_projdeno_vse_issledovano_spetsialno_dlya_prohoenzhdeniya_dikaya

R
Roman Pivovarov 15.10.21

mcpro
Usually such a bug occurs during hacking when you specify more experience than required. Hacked?

U
UnknownAssassin 15.10.21

Highway_to_Hell
This is his save, he uploaded it himself)))

H
Highway_to_Hell 15.10.21

UnknownAssassin
I did not pay attention))))

L
Lazarev 15.10.21

mcpro
You got a minus there! Cheat again, to 0))) "Cheats and consoles for experience and ur not use."))) OU-OU !!!!

m
mcpro 15.10.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Steam version, reinstalling the game will not help, the bug is in saving and not in the game

m
mcpro 15.10.21

Roman Pivovarov
is just the point, there is nothing to shaman with experience

m
mcpro 15.10.21

Lazarev
Yes, I didn't use it, it's a bug in numbers. I tried coaches and the console to add 124000 to myself did not help (more precisely, not one team at all about ur and experience does not work)

R
Roman Pivovarov 15.10.21

mcpro
Download another save. There are 2 options, or as you say "shaman" with experience, or you have some mods related to experience.

m
mcpro 15.10.21

Roman Pivovarov
Mods put ... I don't know I'll try to remove them, maybe it will help

I
Ivan22Kan 15.10.21

70 lvl in the New game + this is the current ceiling, with the addition of KiV it will increase to 100, so don't worry.

R
Roman Pivovarov 15.10.21

mcpro
Try, apparently they are the case

M
Mars19 15.10.21

This will be fixed in the next patch.
Fixed a bug where experience points were inverted to
negative values ​​when the player reaches level 70 or uses the "Purification Potion".

m
mcpro 15.10.21

Mars19
oo)) can you prove it?))

M
Mars19 15.10.21

The blogs have or the original http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.20-RU.pdf

V
Vladislav Igorevich 15.10.21

mcpro
I don't know if they already wrote to you, read it, but there is an answer in the description of the last patch:

Fixed a bug where experience points were inverted into
negative values ​​when the player reaches level 70 or uses the
"Potion of Purification".

m
mcpro 15.10.21

Vladislav Igorevich
Vladislav Igorevich
Thank you!