3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soov 15.10.21 09:27 pm

How to improve the combat platform? (Stellaris)

Even I climbed, I didn't find any button .. Or do you want to tell me that it needs to be demolished and rebuilt every time (for apa) ???
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 15.10.21

Soov
Kakak ??? Um ... were you on the saddle pot when you created this theme ??

Soov wrote:
Or do you want to tell me that it is necessary to demolish and rebuild it every time (for apa) ???
Personally, that's exactly what I do.

T
TTokimon 15.10.21

Other ways except to demolish, I also did not find. Hopefully it will be added in patches.

S
Soov 15.10.21

Got it, thanks!

B
Boss_Timurchik 15.10.21

well, in fact, the developers could stir up the update through the construction ship, but you see, they missed the moment

S
Soov 15.10.21

Like, wait for everything in add-ons, in Europe there are 7 or 8))
Zs. but such a trifle could have been done ...

V
VETER15 15.10.21

Soov
you put the guns you need, the rest is automatically selected

S
Soov 15.10.21

VETER15
Yes, I tried it. At first, I scored all the slots with nuclear reactors (I thought maybe they would fly faster), then I realized that one is enough, because the content is less and the resources for the construction.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 15.10.21

The stations and platforms need to be almost completely remodeled. The platforms are too useless, the stations are too expensive (the maintenance of the fortress cost me 20 credit minerals, like 2-3 colonies), although the developers promised to fix this in the next patches. For platforms, you need to reduce the area of ​​their influence, where you cannot build other military stations, because one platform will not beat off even a dozen corvettes. Fortresses need to add more customization options, that is, put, for example, the same solar panels, add the ability to build ships, trade ports. In general, a lot of things could be stirred up with them. The only thing they are good for is to intercept small fleets, or to ambush with the support of friendly ships, well, transporters intercept normally, but only if they play through the hyper. Though,

I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21

Yes, it's useless crap. For the enemy (and I) with a fleet of less than 10k and does not attack. And with 10k at least something to hang on the battle station - it will not defeat the enemy.

S
Soov 15.10.21

It is clear that the station alone cannot resist the enemy's fleet, but it may well detain the enemy while you are transferring the main forces (so that they would not have lost all the infrastructure to you while you get to the place). Another thing is the content ... It would be cool if they made it possible to turn off the stations for a peaceful period (as in Europe the universalis fortress), well, or so that they turn on when some space whale flies by)