3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Satari 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Questions from Newby) (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone !

I would be grateful for your answers!

1) Luke. Here I am running to mf wounds to andi and mefa. Bows fall. And I only play for close norms and I do not know anything about bows!

PZhL! Tell me which bows are not speck and should be kept as there is an opportunity to sell them! As far as I know, you can see forty with bows, well, um, like.

So what is not a speck and is appreciated?

2) What measure is needed near the forty? I understand that, probably, depending on the goals. But it seems that the goal is the same - to clean the lock ...

3) Where to look for weapons for the measure? I know some kind of thresher. And there are some peaks with sockets .. Tell me, pzhl

4) This question is similar to the 3rd one! And where, for example, to find a whip for a HOTO?

Thank you in advance !
30 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 15.10.21

Satari
1) If you ever get a brown Hydra bow, you certainly shouldn't neglect it) Also pay attention to 4-socket blanks like Matriarchal Bow and Grand Matron Bow +3 bow and crossbow skills + 15% enhanced damage. The Widowmaker bow with a + to guided arrow is also prized. I can’t say anything about the rarcs, since it’s even doubtful that it is possible to knock out such rare bows for an Amazon that would exceed the damage from Windforce, I practically don’t pick them up.

2) Merc with the Holy freeze aura (nightmare defensive) is preferable, but if you do not need it, you can take it with the Might aura (nightmare offensive), since there is already something to freeze the mobs, and the additional damage the measure will have a good effect on clearing the spells of the immune mobs (2nd wave of baal, for example).

3) You can either collect Insight if you have problems with a lack of mana, or as a relatively cheap option for Obedience in the ethereal cryptic ax (under the might aura, it will look good in view of the high damage and additional crushing blow, which is undoubtedly useful when farming act bosses.

4) Cowshed on hella, or on a nightmare. Normalovsky is not suitable for this purpose.

F
FludoTron 15.10.21

1) look for valuable bows here http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/trade/tablitsa_tsen-592082/
2) Merck with nightmare of the 2nd act, protective with a "freezing" aura.
3) Search Meph, reapers tool, tomb reaver or collect runword insight if you don't have enough mana.
4) It is most convenient to look for things with sockets (blanks) in the barn.

D
Dosmotr 15.10.21

Satari
1. S Andriel i mefa ne padaet koriwneviy hydra bow, ostalnie mojesh daje ne podnimat '(krome wm mb)

2. The Reapers Tool nado - pojaluy edinstvenniy sposob sdelat' merka i silnim i jivuchim. Shapka i armor ne stol 'vajni.

3.nn pik to4enih

4.nn iskat '. sama vipadet rano ili pozdno, flail 4soc o4en chasto padayut. A lu4we kupi prosto low-mid hoto v chate gotovoe.

Еpiscop_moo 15.10.21

1) It is not strong in racks, and of the unique ones, only widowmaker and windforce are valuable.
2) In general, I like to give insight in my paws and measure my might, so that it not only regenerates, but also pokes up from time to time. I didn’t understand matan, perhaps it’s not the best combination, but it suited me.
3) See fly do trona ^, add the runeword obidience there.
4) Or do at Larzuk's. To do this, you need to take clothes with the maximum number of sockets you need, while it is better that it be picked up from a high-level location on a helle somewhere, otherwise Larzuk can punch fewer holes.

p
passed 15.10.21

Satari wrote:
Here I am running to mf wounds to andi and mefa. Bows fall.
These two wf do not throw, and the rest is useless / too specific (there are widowmakers there, all kinds of witchwiles ...) You can pick up blanks, but if there are no (and will not be: D) runes for faith, then most likely for sale (although, mb , someone cooks an accordion of every kind, xs). Rarkey - neighing / crying, comparing with wf.

Satari wrote:
What measure is needed near the forty?
Mayth.

Satari wrote:
Where to look for weapons for a merch?
Right here you can go to the mef (behind the ripper).

Satari wrote:
And where, for example, to find a whip for a HOTO?
Normal barn - Larzuk will drill 4 sockets.

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

Satari, 1) Windforce (ama), Widowmaker (sor).
3) The Reaper's toll - unique thrasher (buy). on the mercenary, ethereal gear is preferable, because they do not break on it. more from the unique beads Bonehew. from runwords - Resentment, yes. try to have life leech ("vampirism") for the mercenary from the gear.

j
jr-sneg 15.10.21

Fly do trona
Why is the freezing dark close? She already sharpens the cold, there will be more sense from the same def, for example, even.

j
jr-sneg 15.10.21

passed
In the fly larzuk will make 5 juice, because the max. Proof: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Flail_(Diablo_II)

Satari
Look for the blank in the barn. For a couple of three races, flail 4 sock should fall, if you want not to flail (and the meaning is something else?) - take cs - but this is nonsense, don't even think about it.

R
RainInTheNight 15.10.21

G_V wrote:
1) If you ever get a brown Hydra bow, then of course you shouldn't neglect it) Also pay attention to 4-socket blanks like Matriarchal Bow and Grand Matron Bow + 15% enhanced damage. The Widowmaker bow with a + to guided arrow is also prized. I can't say anything about the rarcs, since it's even doubtful that it is possible to knock out such rarny bows for an Amazon that would exceed the damage from Windforce, I practically don't pick them up.
Another blank shadow bow 15ed 4 sok

p
passed 15.10.21

jr-sneg wrote:
Larzuk will make 5 juice in the fly, because the max.
He does his best, but depending on the level of the item. Flay 26-40 ilvl will have 4 sockets.

jr-sneg wrote:
if you want not to flail (and the meaning is something else?) - take cs
Hoto in cs? : D
jr-sneg wrote:
this is nonsense, don't even think

D
Dosmotr 15.10.21

RainInTheNight
diamond bow> others, like, if cited in gmb

a
annortheone 15.10.21

RainInTheNight
If you mean faith blanks by the measure, then I think that the best option would be to collect it in the Great Bow, since it has a fast base attack speed (-10), acceptable stat requirements and the highest average damage among fast bows. Even if you find a disc without sockets with 15 ed in it, you can easily punch 4 holes with a quest, and not 5 like in Shadow and Diamond.

D
Dosmotr 15.10.21

What does
G_V have to do with it? on gmb you can not get an aura, but not everyone can indulge in zhahi on pg.

a
annortheone 15.10.21

Dosmotr
Spell "e s l and". And about any gmb in my previous post there was no question. Why amazon should collect in a diamond bow is also not clear, since there are class ones with +3 bow sk. And matriarchal is preferable for assembling faith to amazon.

R
RainInTheNight 15.10.21

Dosmotr
At diamond dmg a little less.

Well, yes, here's the picture posted.
G_V
shadow for ama. Damage more than mb, ias needs less than gmb.
And by the way, yes, you can also put on an archer in this blank.

The bow, as far as I remember, was not 15ed

a
annortheone 15.10.21

RainInTheNight
Well, if you don't need these +3 to skills and ias is enough at base attack speed [0], then you can use it.

k
kilio 15.10.21

RainInTheNight
And what are these 120 unused stats for?

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

RainInTheNight, whose bobka is this, is it so hot? : D

p
passed 15.10.21

Obsessed wrote:
whose shot is it, is it so hot?
Dick Editor. : {320 whit is for pivipi (I just don’t rummage)? : D

R
RainInTheNight 15.10.21

Ama mine and qlinkee are in the exclusion zone in nonladder. These 120 stats are no longer destined to be pumped somewhere.