3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksimfighter 05.11.19 03:34 am

Bethesda.net And offline mode (RAGE 2)

Tell me Bethesda.net there is offline mode? or you can run the game only when launched this Bethesda.net that is mean can I play with one account's at the same time on different PCs
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 05.11.19

maksimfighter

Only a permanent connection.

G
Gamer19pro 05.11.19

by the way, I started playing and I was forced to register bethesda.net
can then make ? Or bethesda.net needed for some network functions?

e
eeduard3008 05.11.19

Gamer19pro
registration in the gazebo needed only for extra buns, and without it the incentive runs perfectly!

a
antonrogov 05.11.19

eeduard3008
Much relieved now that you don't need to put another govolunteer.

s
sapov 05.11.19

antonrogov
So it is not necessary to put as in the paper of the WB register/go in.

G
Govvo 05.11.19

Sanya 21
Strange you pukana-bombaloo people, quite unreasonable aggression, it is not clear what?

S
Sanya 21 05.11.19

Govvo
I have a normal reaction to the loser, who looks passing on YouTube, I have enough 30 sec. to understand-alone game or not, and decide for yourself to wait for Repack or score, Rage 2 I'll wait for hacking!

s
serega1121 05.11.19

eeduard3008 wrote:
registration in the gazebo needed only for extra buns, and without it the incentive runs perfectly!
What kind of extra buns. That is, the content of the Delux version without registration Bethesda.net will not be available?
Thank you.

G
Gamer19pro 05.11.19

eeduard3008
and how to get these extra buns? GTA 5 to run at once requested to register in rockstar games. And here somewhere in the menu ? I want extra buns

e
eeduard3008 05.11.19

Gamer19pro
the menu has the store and they can bind

G
Gamer19pro 05.11.19

eeduard3008
Yes, I think refund to do. graphics something quite soapy. I removed smoothing and auto-scaling, graphics have become clearer but in the foreground and in the background all the same soap. And with sound problems . In short, a complete shit. See sale in the epic store. There for 400 rubles distribute console ekslyuzivov and vampire bloodlines masqurade

C
CrowBY 05.11.19

serega1121
All right. If you do not connect the account Bethesda.net the content pre-order and Deluxe version will be available. Also, when playing through Steam Family Sharing there is no access to this content even if connect account Bethesda.net