3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiseSoma 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Buying DOOM-4 at Igromagaz (Doom (2016))

I wanted to buy DOOM. Looked at the igromagaz it is cheaper. Who used Igromagaz, tell me everything is fine there, and then not who say that the game can then be revoked because of a dubious key.
19 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs 15.10.21

Igromagaz is a normal office. I bought several games from them. Everything is fine.

m
merry_Den 15.10.21

I don't know about Igromaz, but the store has been working for a long time.
I take games here on SteamPay and Stembay

But, upon payment, the price will increase by a percentage.

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

I wanted to, but changed my mind ...
Cheaper, not cheaper, if you like the game, buy it!

R
RiseSoma 15.10.21

bought. put)))

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

koles2015
What-what?
Sorry, childish slang and I don't understand without commas.
2!
koles2015
Not bought, not installed :)

S
Slava74oren 15.10.21

koles2015
Nice store, I even took pre-orders in it and all the keys came on time, take it, don't be afraid.

A
Anomel Suna 15.10.21

koles2015 Their keys
, of course, are really dubious (I took fallout: NV from them), but there were no problems with the game itself

S
Slasherstyler 15.10.21

I bought from them, nothing is okay yet.

R
RiseSoma 15.10.21

all normul. the key came immediately. They did not take any percent. Everything was established I play.

R
Richards 15.10.21

The only thing, if you do not pull it, it seems like the money will not be returned to the incentive, although it may be returned.

c
cherep30 15.10.21

The cheapest price on plati.ru I always take there and no problem

R
RiseSoma 15.10.21

Richards,
if the key is activated, then the money will not be returned. but at the expense of pulling, I would not buy then if I did not know)))

c
cherep30 15.10.21

Richards
Will not be returned, only when buying in Steam itself or buying only Gift

R
Ray_S 15.10.21

Oh, reminds a thread on a fake forum in the spirit: "Blah blah, you can download it HERE!" "Isn't it a divorce? They ask to enter a phone number?" "No, everything is fine, it's just protection from bots"))))

It seems like Igromagaz works fine, without cheating.

I
Ivan Lyalyuk 15.10.21

koles2015 I took a pre-order in the game agaz, all the buzz came together. I would not call it an office, but just a normal "real" store, the office is garbage with random features. and other dubious crap.

K
Kaizer11i 15.10.21

Excellent shop. I took a lot of games from them. Discounts are always good + bonuses from purchases. And there is always the opportunity to cancel the order if anything.

s
saa0891 15.10.21

It was there that I bought DooM 4 for bonuses, they have great discounts on games.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 15.10.21

koles2015 I
bought a couple of games, norms, they did not deceive

B
BroneBoy2012 15.10.21

Vkontakte has a GameKazan group where the cheapest games are. The margin is minimal, and the parcels are also delivered. Bought there repeatedly