3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kapranos 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Can't Disenchant Igosha (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, such a problem: In the "Family Matters" quest, it is impossible to disenchant the yoke, I beat it with an axiem, but there is zero sense. Then it turns into a supposedly algul. Before this several times it was normal. Who faced this thread?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Slinko 15.10.21

Try to come closer, it didn't work for me the first time either. You can still try saving to reload.

b
b1ockey 15.10.21

I went through twice and both were troublesome. As I ran around the tambourine with aksiy .. so try)))

B
Batareikin 15.10.21

I had such a problem, I solved it by removing the mod for improved target selection

m
mr. Brown90 15.10.21

I also faced the same problem yesterday. In the first playthrough, all the rules were. And then some kind of garbage. In short, I solved the problem like this. I opened the journal with tasks at the moment when it was necessary to calm him down and changed the active task from "to reach the castle with the baron" to "calm the yoke with aksiy" and all the rules of the axiy worked after that.

I
Intelll 15.10.21

Why is there a complicated turn to him and you're done

B
BupTy03 15.10.21

I faced such a problem ... I called him axiom and it happened that from the 5th time or even more calmed down

D
Danil Zotov 15.10.21

hmm it has never happened, 4 times played the game

e
elongyoufriend 15.10.21

Passed 3 times, disenchanted the first two, killed in the 3rd playthrough. There seemed to be no bugs. Try to get up closer and then use Axiy.