3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrG0bliN 15.10.21 09:27 pm

You cannot be summoned! (Dark Souls 3)

In general, I throw a chalk on the ground, waiting for the call, and call only after 20 minutes, with an attempt 40 or worse in an hour.

What's the matter? nothing blocks the game and ports are open
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anyanyan 15.10.21

put a password with a friend in the network settings, re-enter the game, meet anywhere = profit. If you do not see the inscriptions, blood spots or call signs even if you have re-entered the game, re-enter Steam. Also, the one who calls must eat the coal. And also check in the main menu if there is a Login button, and, accordingly, in the parameters, the network game must be enabled and not the local one.

A
Anyanyan 15.10.21

mrG0bliN restarting
always helps me and my friends, and problems with signs are apparently due to the load on the servers, after all, the game just came out after all)

m
mrG0bliN 15.10.21

CakeFakerDread
no friends in the salt lab, I restart
and run from the admin does not help
mb to poke in the settings?

P
PRIVA 15.10.21

on playstation everything is gorgeous

m
mrG0bliN 15.10.21

PRIVA
and I can minimize the game and chat in Kentika faster and what?

G
Goga. 15.10.21

Guys, tell me please! I can't summon phantoms in DS3, but I can become a phantom myself, what's the point? Thanks.

z
ziggiatari 15.10.21

Guys! huge troubles. "You cannot be summoned." I play on a license. With friends, everything is buzzing. everything works. have already passed half the game, but I would like to connect to other players. Friends had 50-90 invasions. I have literally been invaded 7 times. and I can’t get to anybody. "you cannot be summoned" is already freezing. it was the same with 1 dark. and with 2 too. now with part 3. disgusting. there is a router. and, frankly, I sin on him. they say some ports need to be opened. I registered everything in it, but they did not even open. unsubscribe, mb is there any program or something else that would connect the zbs

c
catsize 15.10.21

In the second sols I had such a troubles. One kind person (Pashan123) offered a solution that helped me, namely: change PPTP to PPPoE in the router settings.

P
PRIVA 15.10.21

mrG0bliN what
can you do there? Well, that I have next to a PC for 200k pieces, I can also read, but I play Sonya! they don't play with coaches even online

P
PRIVA 15.10.21

ziggiatari
buy Stupid pi-da link router firm, everything will be gorgeous

A
Anyanyan 15.10.21

Goga.
litter for the delay, I rarely go to the site, but there may be several problems:
-you have defeated the boss of the location
-you are not ash etc.)
-problems with the Internet (with ports), or problems with the game servers. (which is vryatli, because they can call you)

k
killer4217 15.10.21

catsize
and where are these settings?