3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolomidRUS 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Armor of the Wolf or Darkmoon School. What to choose ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question was asked above. Just to play the role, it is better to take the Wolf (after all, logically, the witch's equipment cannot be inferior to simple leather clothes !!!!), but the buns from the New Moon make you burst. Help solve the dilemma.
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 15.10.21

Throw a coin, I personally like the new moon more visually, although playing with it is much more difficult due to the lack of bonuses for a full set, and in general I am convinced that in RPG you need to choose what you personally like and not what is stronger in terms of characteristics, etc. and so on

S
SolomidRUS 15.10.21

Are there any bonuses for a full set? Did not know

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 15.10.21

Take what you like. For example, in an RPG I do not look at the characteristics, if I liked something, then I run with it

A
Albert De Hunter 15.10.21

The Witcher 96
I personally ... In the armor of Kaer-Morhen, I ran to DEATH from start to finish ... in the second playthrough)

S
SolomidRUS 15.10.21

Albert Shcherbakov
So you didn't change them for the Snake School set? After all, they almost do not differ in appearance.

A

SolomidRUS
When I got the snake set, I had absolutely no quests left ... At all ... (In addition to Ending Hearts of Stone ...)
Kaer-Morhen look great ... It's like a batman in a raincoat ... without him he not bets)))
ZY Geralt is Always Cool, and especially in them)

S
SolomidRUS 15.10.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Well, Blood and Wine are on the way) There is time to think

A

I am already sure that I will walk in the grandmaster armor of the Kota (He is with a Hood) and manticore set)

a
andryuha24 15.10.21

I personally prefer witch armor! Not simple loot!