3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BSUMaus 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Where can I find the bolts? (Fallout 4)

Good day, gentlemen. I ran into the problem that in Senchuari I collected all the rubbish / furniture, etc. and now I don’t know where to get the bolts, can anyone tell me?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 15.10.21

In my opinion, the bolts are taken from household appliances. Toaster, etc. There usually in the description there is something that the item gives for materials for crafting)

B
BSUMaus 15.10.21

RedFleecer
Yes, I know), I'm just wondering where more of this garbage lies

R
RedFleecer 15.10.21

BSUMaus
well, I'm in the very first place for a refuge (with a red rocket) from toasters, etc.) But I don't have enough glue)

B
BSUMaus 15.10.21

RedFleecer
Let's see, but apparently you have to run a lot :)

R
RedFleecer 15.10.21

BSUMaus
Well, here's a calculation for 400 hours, you will collect resources all over the map for 400 hours) You are bolts and I am glue xD

s
sagittariu 15.10.21

disassemble the trunks in some of 2

B
BSUMaus 15.10.21

RedFleecer
Apparently yes xD

B
BSUMaus 15.10.21

sagittariu
No fig there needs to be disassembled by thieves, but which are still falling from the raiders and soup. mutants feces, steel and other debris fall from them

s
sagittariu 15.10.21

BSUMaus
well, I have no problems with bolts, there are problems with scotch tape)

B
BSUMaus 15.10.21

sagittariu
And everything, in principle, I live :), I bought a batch of copper and all sorts of crap from the caravan

M
MgkMgk 15.10.21

I collected all the garbage along the way, rummaged through the Concorde, a bunch of bolts and other things accumulated, plus they apparently get from various things on the workbench.

M
Maxim Kovalsky 15.10.21

Glue can be made in the kitchen from totoshka, corn, and mutofruit! You will get a paste, then you will need to spread it out on glue!

M
Maxim Kovalsky 15.10.21

I can't find bolts, but about glue I will give advice, cultivation or find corn, potato and mutofruit, then cook paste in the kitchen, and then break it into glue!

S
Slavon999 15.10.21

The bolts can be found in the Wilson Automata Corporation Headquarters location and video: