3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordRegent303 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Survivor's Journal (Fallout 4)

So, straight to the point. Found a mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13462/?)
That allows you to write your own journal (or personal diary, whichever is more convenient for you). But bad luck - he does not write in Russian. Smart people, tell me, is it possible to adapt the mod in order to write in Russian?
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 15.10.21

LordRegent303
Why the hell do you need these notes?

L
LordRegent303 15.10.21

nestrbob Umm
... To make life more comfortable. You can write down what I need. For example, where I left my companions, what quests I need to complete, where to go, etc.

n
nestrbob 15.10.21

LordRegent303
A simple notepad will not work?

L
LordRegent303 15.10.21

nestrbob
No. I don't know how to explain, but I just like to write notes right in the game. Does it add ... I don't know ... realism?

P
Pepin3d 15.10.21

By the way, a handy feature, not everyone has a memory like Julius Caesar
does not have to go into the notebook via Alt + Tab, after which the game often goes into windowed mode and the screen resolution is fucked up.
it would be convenient if you can still load console batch files in order to run them from there

n
nestrbob 15.10.21

Pepin3d
Thinking of a new generation - the notebook is associated with Alt + Tab, and not with a paper product that opens even easier and is always at hand.

P
Pepin3d 15.10.21

nestrbob
but well, yes, I was ready for some kind of witty comment about a paper notebook and now it unsubscribed)) it's
still convenient to stick around the whole monitor with stickers with notes huh? )

n
nestrbob 15.10.21

Pepin3d
There is nowhere to hang stickers on a modern monitor, there are practically no frames, and even earlier stickers were molded only in offices.

L
LordRegent303 15.10.21

* went to sculpt stickers *
* but the Russified mod is still needed *

W
Wise fool 15.10.21

but it's easier for me to write down the necessary information on a piece of paper or in a notebook than to write it somewhere in some file, notebook or somewhere else.

n
nestrbob 15.10.21

Alex85
Our man. I wrote down everything I needed in a notebook, put it next to the monitor and play to your health.

R
Rampertumskin 15.10.21

conveniently. good idea.

A
Anton Rykov 15.10.21

Translit v pomoshh

L
LordRegent303 15.10.21

Anton Rykov
Translitom neudobno i nekrasivo