3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bushmaster 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Level (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Damn the people, the game screwed up the game, passed 30% and the current level 25 on XO played 34 pumped ((((
33 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 15.10.21

Kill bandits, undead and do extra. contracts by level (green).

a
andryuha24 15.10.21

30% and level 25? This is fine! Then play will be higher, but on the hjox, the old version may have been, and in the new version the engine with levels has been redesigned

b
bushmaster 15.10.21

God_666
we will complete the tasks, additional and additional tasks, there were current on the gwent, and then they give little for them

F
Flow4Master 15.10.21

You would at least indicate what difficulty you play. And then on a simple one you can go through the whole game for 1 ur.

A
AlHap 15.10.21

Bulletin board to help!)

b
bushmaster 15.10.21

yes, all the boards passed, all the stages

b
bushmaster 15.10.21

level of pain and suffering

A
AlHap 15.10.21

Well, this is normal, I also stomped for 25-27 for a long time, then, in principle, I scored a level)

b
bushmaster 15.10.21

AlHap
but what about the new game, and the master's armor?

_
_Ozymandias_ 15.10.21

Mad_belt
Additional tasks from all message boards? Do not make me laugh. You probably didn't even get to the islands. Run along the borders of the maps and along the "?" for the opening of places are also norms. Previously, there was a cyclops, but it was fixed, find a group of enemies, preferably reviving and kill. 20 minutes already a couple of lvl can be raised. You can search for information on Yotube, there will be any guide with endless experience or something like that.
Good luck ;)

W
WarMachine2 15.10.21

True hardcore players, I think, would risk getting through with less forces. Go for it!))

b
bushmaster 15.10.21

God_666
you won't believe me on Skeleg all boards and that's it! passed

F
Flow4Master 15.10.21

More importantly, port to the "Road to the Bald Mountain" in Velen - there are constantly reviving foggers (4 or 6 pieces per call I don't remember) level 29. Beat them, meditate for an hour, beat them again. Up to 30 + lvl can be easily pumped, but more is not necessary.

i
icebear2 15.10.21

I completely climbed everything up to Skellige and sometimes I run in the same places, I got 21 lvl, on Skellige itself it is really possible to swing up to 29-30 well and further. I don’t jump on the forks, but I travel there and here sometimes I wander into the same places so it’s more interesting.

A
AlHap 15.10.21

Mad_belt
I have 38 and I stretch Stone Hearts) and with the level, I just suffered from 25 to 27, like, to the armor of the Cat school, then I just completely opened the map and cleaned all the locations

V
VaultBoy29 15.10.21

God_666
I'm from 36 to 41 from all "?" in Velen and half of Skellig raised!

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.10.21

Mad_belt
The game itself regulates XP points. You can, for example, snatch 270xp, or you can get 186 for the same task. But after dialogues, for some reason, they give more XP than for killing some strong monster

s
saa0891 15.10.21

Well, if I rushed through the plot and then started doing gray quests, then it is understandable that you will receive very little exp, of course, a moronic system was invented, like an idiot you try to do quests so that they would not just turn gray, there would be no way to make them at least somehow adapt to the level of the GG and it would be more interesting to pass, otherwise if the quest is of your level or God forbid, everything is passed quite easily below, but when the quest is 5-10 levels higher than yours, it is another matter.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.10.21

saa0891
Did you try to bang the Leshachikha at the 10th level?

s
saa0891 15.10.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]

I felled a level 35 archigryphon at level 12, which is a goblin to me.