3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntiGuS 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Distress signal (Radio) (Fallout 4)

Without subwoofers, I can't understand what she says, I can't understand the place or what happened to her. Where to go to help?

And yes, to catch this signals (and 2 others), you need to activate the tower "Relay tower OSC-527"

9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntiGuS 15.10.21

Found 6 safes. I
ran by the sound, the closer to the place the clearer the signal was.

Place FALLONS STORE

On the first floor we find a counter, and there is a button (opens a secret door, a little to the left of the button (in the wall)

V
Valery Minulin 15.10.21

so these distress signals were about safes? it seemed to me more that someone there asked for help. By the way, what about Fairline Hill Manor, do you know? I was there with Piper (satellite), she said that something was wrong there, but I did not find anyone except the enemies.

Z
Zmej007 15.10.21

In the estate, one can climb from the houses by a truck, there are wild ghouls in a closed room, former survivors and next to the bones of the one who defended them

D
DUCAT 15.10.21

Where is the super mutant radio

S
Sk.Faker 15.10.21

DUCAT
Above is a screen map from AntiGuS. It is located approximately there.

"On the first floor we find a counter, and there is a button (opens a secret door, just to the left of the button (in the wall)"
Correction: in the basement floor (you go in and you have to go down).

Valery Minulin, signal for help. Sent automatically by "amateur radio" , which is located in this secret room. It (radio) can be turned off and the signal will disappear.

PS To open these safes - you need a key. Where to get - I don’t remember, but it seems in the same location.

D
Daniil Antipov 15.10.21

DUCAT
Milton Hospital. Go down to the basement. In the corner on the floor is a hatch to the warehouse.

S
Scelerat 15.10.21

DUCAT
at the school named after the show under the library there is a hatch to the warehouse

g
ganjin 15.10.21

Sk.Faker
Above are screenshots from the distress signal, which are in the department store, and he asks about the super mutant radio, who are at Shaw's school.

y
yagaza 15.10.21

I found such a thing here ...
http://igronews.com/guides/5071-fallout-4-radio.html