3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vikpass 15.10.21 09:27 pm

How do you feel about the updated PS4 and X1 consoles

Actually, the question is in the title. Describe what, in your opinion, can come of this and what you will do with the "old" console (if any)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 15.10.21

And what, in fact, is known about them, not counting the cheap stuffing?

v
vikpass 15.10.21

urban.kalabanovich The
question is good, but the answer is even better: "They carry new hardware, which could potentially make it even worse, for example, porting to pc."

A
Alexey Sekretov 15.10.21

if it really is more powerful (not for vr) then I'll take it, it's better an excellent console than a dumb bunch, but let's see and just ps4 is excellent

R
RicoChico 15.10.21

I'm unlikely to be updated. On 4K TV on a curling iron, it is somehow not known that the resolution is not the same.
With a PC, it's just the opposite. You need to play at 1440p to somehow neutralize the low resolution.

A
Alexey Chichigin 15.10.21

Here's what I think, now the consoles will go under 2 categories. For minimal graphics (PS4 Huvng) and for high grafon (new generation). As soon as another generation comes out, the new 4k graphical curling iron will become minimal, and the old one will be forgotten. just the life cycle of the console is 6-7 years (this is if a new one is released every 3 years), and if the architecture is not changed, backward compatibility will appear. (I hope you understand me)

v
vikpass 15.10.21

Alexey Chichigin
You bury basic models too early. AC SYNDICATE, BATTLEFRONT, UNCHARTED 4- all these games have shown that with straight hands the game can be beautiful (well, almost). And the "new" consoles are more likely for VR-players and grapheap boyars, and if Sony, as you said, scores on the old one, they will have a stronger market collapse than the USSR, when oil prices fell (percentage of course)

K
Krutoyegorrus Krutoyegorr 15.10.21

Yes, well, nafig with a joystick hemorrhagic to earn, better than a PC

M
MarvelDC 15.10.21

This will enhance your pc system. There will be i7 6xxx and 1070-80 in the recommended ones, i5 and 970 in the minimum salaries. In short, another pumping out of money, that from the console, that from the PC.

A
Alexey Chichigin 15.10.21

vikpass
I say that they will score on this generation, somewhere in a generation, that is, somewhere in 2020-2021. When will PS5 be released?