3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Ancell_ 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Military Computer: Naval Assault vs Defense, which is better? (Stellaris)

I would like to raise one controversial issue, which Military Computer (hereinafter VC) is better? It seems to me that the defense VC has no equal, because the ships are more tenacious + even the cruisers have a good dodge, and with the attacking VC it’s painfully a glass fleet. Who thinks what?
6 Comments
Sort by:
17723 15.10.21

_Ancell_
well, if the ship lacks armor or shields, then it is better to take defense. Depending on what the ships are stuffed with

I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21

I put it on the defensive so that there is more health + I put the regen. Then the ships become quite unkillable.
But "snipers" should set up an attack.

S
Sallar 15.10.21

Here's a slightly different approach. Corvette and destroyer for defense - they have high maneuverability, with defense you can drive + 60%. But the cruiser and the battleship must be put in damage there, these couple% of maneuverability will not really give anything, that 7% that 10% will still fit, if we do not shoot down, so the maximum damage on large ships.

s
scorg94 15.10.21

_Ancell_
Defensive is better due to a good plus to durability, but I prefer the universal pre-cognitive interface, plus to both attack and dodge.

C
Cheater007 15.10.21

You open the computer trail and enjoy life)

S
Spillik 15.10.21

There, in the description of each computer, it is written how it behaves in battle. Does it really work or is it just showing off?