3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcpro 15.10.21 09:29 pm

Wholesale bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

del
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 15.10.21

Flowers - wholesale and retail.

a
andryuha24 15.10.21

This is not a bug! After the update, it became so! This is the idea of ​​the developers! Also faced with this! There is a mod that fixes this! I wanted to install, but then I thought that nafig, I will perform tasks that correspond to my character level!

B
Bupycop 15.10.21

andryuha-24
This is not a bug and never was, for there was such a system for gaining experience from the very first version of the game. And those who pump the "fix for experience" kill the entire pumping system, into the game, and so, the higher the level, the easier, by the end of the game 30-35 level KS 38-42 KiV 50-55, A similar table appears in the "new game + "only needs to be multiplied by 2

a
andryuha24 15.10.21

Bupycop
Nothing of the kind, the first time the game was played on version 1.02 this was not! When I began to replay the second time on version 1.12.1, I noticed that the quests that turned gray did not bring much experience! And this was not the case before

B
Bupycop 15.10.21

andryuha-24
It was always like this, for gray secondary quests they gave 5 experience each , for the main ones, even if the gray one, they could give more, you can argue, apparently, you have 2 passes, I have been passing it for the 7th time, almost on every new patch. Topics with whining on this topic have also seen enough. If there are not enough convictions, open the news for the first days of the release of the witcher and you will see for yourself that already at that moment, everyone was whining about a "bug with experience".
andryuha-24
Can you be more specific, after what update did it happen ? I’m wondering how I could have played 800 hours and missed such a big change in balance?

T
TimKar 15.10.21

andryuha-24
From the very release of the game there was such a system of accrual of experience.