3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aips95 15.10.21 09:29 pm

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution)

Today (09/16/2014) at 2:00 am the game was released on steam. We share our impressions.
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 15.10.21

They did a good job on the game - they added and returned a bunch of characters (like at the moment there are everyone who knew how to fight), corrected the balance by adding the ability to interrupt a flurry of enemy attacks trying to break through the defense, added customization. Optimization! But there are also disadvantages - division into combat styles: if earlier all the characters had both awakening (temporary doubling of strength) and a super strike (a blow that takes more than half of HP, usually finishing off), now before the battle you choose either a super strike or awakening or (new) STRENGTH. (I didn't really understand this option, it seems like there is an opportunity to strengthen my partners, and when the green scale reaches the maximum, it becomes possible to impose a seal on the enemy that will halve all the enemy's parameters (health, chakra, substitution)) In my opinion, it would be better if everything remained as it was , although printing is a cool thing. And the biggest minus - online works even worse than in the previous part, it's not realistic to play (every 5 seconds a transfer). Although it may be due to the sudden influx of players.

G
Gokudera 15.10.21

Online is likely to be tweaked in the patch, as it was with the previous part. Everything started to work fine with the patch.

v
v.mishin12 15.10.21

Optimization was delivered and this is the main thing!

S
Sawich94 15.10.21

That sort of oki docky everything.

Pros:

+ Added characters
+ Added finally Shisui, the current is not clear why in translation he is ShiZui o.O
+ Customization of characters, well, like masochki all bullshit, a la TF2
+ Some kind of tournament with a combat for 4 players, but not very much
+ New jutsu ultimates, like, for example, Shisui and Itachi

Minuses:

- Well, there are not enough pluses
- There is no plot
- The plot replaces some kind of dick understand which tournament in which the same comments are constantly o.O
- Well, in principle, this is a beard so that

D
Disciples3 15.10.21

Instructions for playing online via Steam in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution on Pirate
0) (Optional) Create a new account on Steam to a new email address
1) Download and install the distribution with the game
2) Copy the contents of the MP-Fix folder (http : //sendfile.su/1023582) to the game folder, confirming the replacement.
3) Download and install the Steam client (who doesn't have it yet)
4) Launch Steam and log into your account
5) Launch the game from the NSUNSR.exe file
Connection:
Network Fight -> Battle Menu -> "Endless" or another mode. -> Go to a server available to you or accept the invitation through the Steam Friends system. -> Let's play!

Server creation:
Network Fight -> Battle Menu -> "Endless" or another mode. -> Create a game -> Set up the server as you wish and invite your friend through the Steam Friends system or wait for other players to connect. -> Let's play!

R
Rataii 15.10.21

I liked the game, took faces, did not regret it at all) Of course, there is almost no history and bugs online, but it will be fixed)

S
Sawich94 15.10.21

Rataii
As it is almost, there is no history, there is one tournament and another supposedly tournament with a naruto-mech, where when you search for it through a chunk you have to fight with the hokage of O.
In general, there is no history, period.

D
Drahov 15.10.21

Where is the plot !?

V
Vano_by_gamer 15.10.21

And they hinted to you for a long time and said that there would be no plot. Most likely they will file plot dlc. Well, on the topic: I agree with the pros and cons, but at the expense of online: is everything okay with me? due to the fact that the player has a red ping, and online crashes, like the end of the session, it is players who go alt + f4 just not to lose. Although after what kind of addiction is going on in the manga, it's even better for me that there is no plot, although I would like his.

A
Aips95 15.10.21

I have a red connection for all players online. My Internet is not cool, but not exactly shit (for mp 500 kb / s is enough), besides, in the previous part it was enough. This means problems with the game.
PS There is a plot! The creation of Akatsuki and two more very short stories.

V
Vano_by_gamer 15.10.21

Aips95
Everything is the same as yours, but my players have a normal ping.

G
GENERAL-CHUVAK 15.10.21

vnature, there is no history. Pieces

A
Aips95 15.10.21

Vano_by_gamer
What's more interesting - the whole game runs stably 40 frames, and in the lobby and when searching, it jumps 5-30! The lobby loads the computer.

N
N0LimiT 15.10.21

Aips95
And how is your game going at 40 fps, if there is a lock at 30 fps in the game?

E
ExsDOO 15.10.21

If you haven't watched anime / read manga, is it worth playing? Are there any spoilers in the game?

B
Bamberg 15.10.21

ExsDOO
Well, if the game is made on the basis of manga / anime, then spoilers will obviously be

m
mother's samurai 15.10.21

There will be no spoilers, since the manga is at the last stage, they will tear Sasuke's ass, well, then
there is nothing to spoil all the chicks bunches

A
Aips95 15.10.21

N0LimiT
Lock? did not notice this. Even if sometimes the FPS drops (rarely) below 40, then certainly more than 30.

M
Mahro 15.10.21

They mocked the game again. Why is the choice between absol. dz. and samples., in the rest of the parts everything was fine. Then why lower the bar for the absolute. dz, without accumulation, you can easily do it 4 times in a row, with Payne so generally that dz, that is absol. dz. equally takes away chakras. Of course, there are some pleasant moments: the first, finally, a really strong fighter became, and Shisui is just something, easily Minato will give a head start.
It was great to bring the jokes from the first UNS back to PS3 as an absolute. dz. it works for the one who quickly presses the alternation of keys, rasengan against the chadori with stuffing to the stubborn zero.

C
Constant1ne 15.10.21

Aips95
Here's my full stable 30 fps at maximum settings. And what you write, I consider nonsense.