3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheXanter 15.10.21 09:29 pm

And then the cheaters (Doom (2016))

The topic for the pc is sick, I want to know how things are going. I personally have met only one so far. with this nickname: WALLAHJvaisVousMettreBien. how are you doing?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 15.10.21

TheXanter
so cheaters have been there since release. one-shot.

T
TheXanter 15.10.21

Mewel
honestly didn't notice. here it was just obvious. beat through the walls and took the demon from any point

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

The cartoon is not understandable at all.
One person was constantly running with the BFG.
Or you shoot with the enemy and clap - it includes x damage.

T
TheXanter 15.10.21

DooM_slash
I don't know, I like it. I generally play on the gamepad from the curling iron. it seems to work out well, but here are the cheaters ...

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

TheXanter
No, on the gamepad I'm only in a single, in a multi keyboard + mouse.
You know what's new in the season pass, which is offered for the price tag of the game ...
I suppose that deadmatch will be added from a lot of other things, although ...
3 additions from packs of cards, weapons, demons are somehow not very good.

b
bloodraine 15.10.21

Yes, I have an assumption that half of them do not play without cheats. In Battle, I am in good standing, but here ... the machine gun knocks out 9 from a bullet, a machine gun of 6, a shot of 30-40 if not back to back - but for me it almost takes a one-shot with any garbage and any of my life-armor. As if they have half of 4x to the damage uh huh uh huh. It went like a beer to a ker, I went to Battle.

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

Where is the standard deadmatch ...
Battles in DooM are fleeting, tk. game on points, reached limit = end of fight.
All modes are command, except for clan battles.
I am silent about tagging, the regime is not at all necessary, as well as collecting souls.
Such an opinion was that the developers divided the cartoon into two parts - the release and after the release for a fee, or vice versa, they have no imagination and everything is bad with the cartoon, that they divided it into two parts.

t
totktonada 15.10.21

There are cheaters, but I met only two in two weeks.
You just don't know how to move and shoot.

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

totktonada
Yes, you are one of the cheaters, I recognized you)

T
TheXanter 15.10.21

bloodraine
battle with doom is meaningless to compare. here is a completely different mechanics. and I don't think there are so many cheaters here

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

TheXanter
Well Denuvo and regions play with regions.
Nobody would be allowed on the multi-server.

T
TheXanter 15.10.21

DooM_slash
did not understand you now))

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

TheXanter
I met the English speakers in the cartoon, in the lobby, waiting alone ... that's the answer.
Somehow I went into the game, well, not a single soul is not - apparently everyone went to sleep, I thought and turned off the DooM network mode.

L
Lord Altair 15.10.21

He fought against cheaters, one BFG is infinite, another is immortal, the third flies right across the map. Although I once played in the remote control TF The Fall of Cybertron, there was one Persian cheat on the cannons, and even constantly hung in the air and fired everyone in a circle.

And if there are no cheaters, then as today I can get into the top three, so today, not only did I get into the top three, I was in first place. It's a pity I forgot to screen the screen, I would boast.