3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HITMAN0802 15.10.21 09:29 pm

Connecting PC gamepad Defender Game Racer X7 (Mortal Kombat X)

Hello. I bought myself a gamepad specifically for this cult game. But the game refuses to distinguish the buttons correctly: when "press A" it reacts only to "B", instead of B it reacts to X, instead of X it reacts to A, but the funniest thing is that Y is recognized correctly.

I connected to different USB ports, tried standard firewood and from the official site - it did not help. I tested it through a standard utility - all buttons (there in the form of numbers) work correctly. What could be the reason and how to fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Highway_to_Hell 15.10.21

HITMAN0802
try this emulator
http://www.playground.ru/files/mortal_kombat_x_emulyator_gejmpada_xbox_360-92691/
or rummage in the control settings of the game itself

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

HITMAN0802
Try to remap buttons yourself)

H
HITMAN0802 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
And how can I remap them if the game thinks that A is X?

H
HITMAN0802 15.10.21

Highway_to_Hell
But the emulator helped, thanks!

D
Den4ikRZK 15.10.21

HITMAN0802
This gamepad works without an emulator and is defined as an Xbox controller, you just need to hold the MODE button for a few seconds (it is advisable to hold MODE when you open the properties of the gamepad)

Spoiler

H
Highway_to_Hell 15.10.21

HITMAN0802
it fits all games that don't even have a gamepad at all. I have a special switch on one on the gamepad itself, but on the second there is no such feature, so I use it.
please!

H
HITMAN0802 15.10.21

Den4ikRZK
Oh, and I tried to switch during the game and nothing worked. Now the vibro is working. Thanks!

H
HITMAN0802 15.10.21

Highway_to_Hell
Only after restarting the computer, you need to go into the devices again and hold down the mode button, is this the same for you?

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

Buy, save up, ask for a Hvoh gamepad as a gift and the problems will disappear.