3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Postov 15.10.21 09:29 pm

Windows 10 lag and data loss.

Hello everyone! This problem happened to me 10 about Windows litsuha. I logged in under the Microsoft account and each time I entered it on the slave table. And this morning there was such a garbage that the computer did not log me in under the account (A connection error was issued) and created a new desktop under the local profile. As a result, all data from the desktop disappeared: calculations, photos, videos, etc. It is very important for me to restore them. How can this be done? These files are not in the C users my profile folder
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
deIIis 15.10.21

The sanctions

R
Roman Postov 15.10.21

deIIis
Please, without this) Serious answers or options)

d
deIIis 15.10.21

Roman Postov
Seriously, write, call those. Microsoft support.

R
Roman Postov 15.10.21

deIIis
Can't you do it yourself?

a
asbarton 15.10.21

Contact those correctly. help,
especially important !!!! Why create an account in microsoft ???, create a regular local account and nothing will disappear, you create problems for yourself, and then someone deleted something, stole passwords, etc.

A
AleksandrMakeev 15.10.21

Windows 10, you can not download pirated games, he will immediately delete them and you sit unusually, as on the android interface is different, Windows 7.8 is still better!

d
deIIis 15.10.21

Roman Posts
Xs, I have W7.
W10 raw, free beta testers have you.

s
saa0891 15.10.21

Try System Restore.

d
deIIis 15.10.21

Try W10 in a year.
Your data cannot be recovered, write to Microsoft.
Spoiler

D
Den4ikRZK 15.10.21

Roman
Postov When you go to the local profile, nothing is deleted, look better in C: Users, and what a habit to store all the documentation and so on on the system disk, if there is a second partition or a second hard disk, it is better to store there.

O
OlololKing 15.10.21

AleksandrMakeev
yes, but also immediately informs Interpol that you are a pirate .. what kind of nonsense? How did I pass the pirate quantum break?

D
Den4ikRZK 15.10.21

AleksandrMakeev
Windows 10, you cannot download pirated games, he will immediately remove them
Proof in the studio, if you do not use win 10, then keep quiet

S
Slot880988 15.10.21

It does not delete pirate games, but the buggy Windows 7 is the most stable yet)))

j
jeorje 15.10.21

could not delete, look in Users, there are user folders and files from the table .. files, especially important ones, on the desktop are decadence)), a good lesson for the future, if you really want to be right at your fingertips, then only shortcuts ..

G
GGGORILAZZZ 15.10.21

Write to Microsoft at all !!!!

s
sukhoruk 15.10.21

I would also advise you to contact Microsoft

D
DooM_slash 15.10.21

There is no solution to the problem. Microsoft support will probably help.