3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Bildyukevich 15.10.21 09:29 pm

merging all content in the witcher 3 bought on gog (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I somehow went to the office. the site of the witcher 3 and there was news that after the release of all dlc they will merge with the game that is on the shelf of games bought in gog is it true?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 15.10.21

bye, of course, it is clear to Vasya the cat that they will unite Gg

M
Manzer 15.10.21

I agree with Danka)

K
KamiкazE 15.10.21

Dima Bildyukevich
This is a normal practice when a year later the game switches to GOTI and those who buy the game take everything for the same money. And this is not only the GOG but also the Steam version awaits. The game will receive a new ID and a new postscript in the form of Enchnced, Directors Cut, GOTY or whatever.

K
KamiкazE 15.10.21

Dima Bildyukevich
The fact of the matter is that if you buy now, you will have to buy Sezonka or DLS separately. And if you tolerate a little, then for the same price there will already be a game and everything that came out for her. Now, as it were, you can calculate, for the game now they give -50, but for the Season of the fig ... So either buy everything for 1364 rubles in Steam now or wait a week and buy even without a discount for 1200 rubles full. But given the summer sale in Steam from June 23, it is very unlikely that even GOTI will not be given at all no discount.