3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 15.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Information (Two Worlds 2)

The Polish studio Reality Pump, fearing the appearance of the next part of The Elder Scrolls on the horizon, took and announced Two Worlds 2 - a sequel to the action / RPG that was released in 2007. The sequel's target platforms include PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Briefly about Two Worlds 2: the action takes place two years after the events that took place in the first part of the game. During this time, the world of Two Worlds has grown noticeably stronger - the artificial intelligence has been redesigned from scratch, the combat system has changed beyond recognition, the atmosphere of the fantasy world and the quest branch have been finalized, new locations in East Antalur, enemies and a prettier picture have been cooked up. For some reason, the press release puts a lot of emphasis on the graphic side of the project - dynamic lighting, parallax mapping and other scary phrases. However, the first screenshots do not really reflect Reality Pump's bravura speeches - it's standard, nothing more. The only ray of light - the developers vow to correct all the sins of the first part and be very attentive to all the criticism and kicks received after the release of Two Worlds. I want to believe,
The release of Two Worlds 2 will take place this winter.
161 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkLord78965 15.10.21

Well, let's wait, I hope the game will not come out as crippled as the first part.

N
Nazghul007 15.10.21

Two Worlds: The Temptation and Two Worlds 2 are two different games. So the roleplayers from the TopWare studio assure. Originally announced as an addon, it was Two Worlds: The Temptation that was supposed to be the sequel. It didn't work out - instead of continuing to sculpt The Temptation, the developers moved on to creating Two Worlds 2. In other words, you can forget about Two Worlds: The Temptation - it will never come out. Its replacement is Two Worlds with number 2 in the name.
“After the release of Two Worlds, our development team began creating an add-on called The Temptation. A little later, the addon grew and became a full-fledged continuation of the original game. But last year, when development was in full swing, we realized that the technology behind Two Worlds was already ungodly outdated. Therefore, we started to make a new engine from scratch. Of course, some of the ideas and plot created during the work on The Temptation will definitely migrate to Two Worlds 2. But it will still be a different game, ”said TopWare boss Dirk Hassinger.
Developers, if you look at the facts, don't know what they want. First, the sequel Two Worlds: Temptation should be released, and then suddenly, at the end of the development of the sequel, Two Worlds 2 is suddenly announced and the developers are hammering at Temptation. I see no logic here. Wouldn't it have been easier to finish the development of Temptation, and only then develop the second part. Moreover, they could look at the mistakes of Risen and Arcania: A Gothic Tale and release something better than these games. And so, most likely, another defective game like the first part will come out.

T
TiTaNn1987 15.10.21

Nazghul007 I totally agree with you, but as we often find ourselves trying to rip off money and just put it on everyone ... the only game that
can be praised is TES. Always clear ones come out !!

N
Nazghul007 15.10.21

Yes, TES is indeed the best RPG series in the world. And those who claim that the Gothic series is still the best, in my opinion, are simply blind. Of course, Gothic has its own unique atmosphere, it depicts more barbaric times, and TES more knightly times, but the last part of Gothic cannot be called the best RPG in the world. Two Worlds also has a lot of potential, but the developers need to take into account a lot of mistakes made in the first part. In my opinion, the main imperfection of the first part was the plot.

N
Nagibator2326446 15.10.21

Two worlds 2 will be shit one hundred percent non-buy this crap !!!

N
Nazghul007 15.10.21

Likvidator3
It cannot be argued that the game will be shit without even seeing a single gameplay video (Well, if you are certainly not one of the developers of the game!). Of course, the developers have earned themselves not the best reputation after the first part, but everything is in their hands. If they calmly take the best RPGs in the world as an example and add something of their own, while all this is carefully polished, then a very decent project will come out.

N

The first part is boring for 3 hours of play boring and monotonous, yes, and a clone of Gothic and Oblivion, preumalib shtoto its own

N

The first part is boring for 3 hours of play boring and monotonous, yes, and a clone of Gothic and Oblivion, preumalib shtoto its own

M
Mevrik Montreal 15.10.21

Likvidator3 agrees, part 1 is boring, but I went through it twice with pleasure. I didn't have lags! Maybe once, once, and knocked out, but I do not think that this is critical. Otherwise, I support Nazghul007! My opinion is that the game should turn out to be good, the main thing is that the developers do not rush with the release and bring everything to mind. The absence of annoying lags will greatly raise the assessment of the game. And if they also come up with a coherent plot (such as the Witcher's one can only hope for), then they will not have a price. It would be nice to diversify the hero's battle doubles, otherwise the waving of swords and axes did not impress me a little. And just do it a useless thing in the game. The developers made it so that the bow was the best means of killing opponents. I think if you take the original TV, add a dozen spectacular techniques with swords and axes (BREAD AND SPECIES!), "Land" destructive power of the bow, add brains to opponents, and come up with a normal plot, then even without changing the graphics, something normal may turn out. And I almost forgot, optimization! Look like that's it. For this I am ready to forgive even a bad count.

M
Mevrik Montreal 15.10.21

Here is a video of Two Worlds Temptation from WCG 2008! http://mgnews.ru/media/getvideo/264

N
Nazghul007 15.10.21

On the one hand, developers can be understood. They want to make Two Worlds 2 an AAA game. Temptation has very good graphics, but the video shows that the player passes through the bushes like a ghost. The new Temptatio engine will rather not only improve the graphics, but mainly the physics, thereby making the game more realistic and dynamic.

M
Mevrik Montreal 15.10.21

We'll see, but the video is not bad!

J
Jinark 15.10.21

Why is this forum dead?

A
AnreJl 15.10.21

The first part was good, so the second part is 2 times better)

785868 15.10.21

To be honest, I was pleased with the first part. The game is exciting, the atmosphere is there, the system for pumping the hero is at the level, and the fact that not everything is in order with the artificial intelligence, and with the graphics too, these are so secondary problems

785868 15.10.21

yes, by the way, the first part is without words. Also a plus

p
procik 15.10.21

And the graphics, judging by the screenshots, will be cooler, here is a good comparison on different graphics settings
www.gameshardware.ru/news/two-worlds-2-technicheskie-preimuschestva-dlya-versii-pc

M
Morgoth bauglir 15.10.21

Here is what is written on the official website.

Game Two Worlds II opens the next chapter of the history of Antaloor. The hero must find out about his mysterious roots, getting into unexpected twists and turns on his way. The perfect combination of storyline, atmosphere and modern technology provides an unforgettable new experience in the RPG genre.

Plot
Amazing twists and turns in a fast-paced adventure

After the fall of Aziraal, the God of Fire, the dark Lord Gandohar almost reached his goal of upsetting the balance between the elements. Dark magic is advancing on the ground to fill the void. Having learned about the ability to control the dark forces, Gandohar begins to use the power of Aziraal, embodied in Cyrus, the offspring of the Orphans. Despite her origins, Kira cannot bear this burden. After capturing Antaloor, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his fortress at Oswaroth. There are still those who are fighting against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of power in their favor. The struggle for the lands of Antaloor continues ...

Five years have passed since the dramatic events that brought the world to the brink of the abyss. Our hero is imprisoned in the dungeon of the Gandohar castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished, as did his attempts to free himself. However, when despair almost overtook him, hope came from where he least expected. Orcs are a race that the hero has always hated, gather a team and free him from the shackles. He returns to a land defiled by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar's dark past, hoping to discover a weak spot in the enemy's defenses. If he fails to do so, he will lose his sister forever.

Gameplay The
perfect blend of flexibility, creativity and modern technology.

"Two Worlds II is the perfect fusion of classic and innovative RPG, atmosphere and technology. A comprehensive quest system and an immersive main story will draw you into a world of Antaloor full of additional stories. Rich gameplay and captivating atmosphere capture and promise interesting quests and sequences full of dangers and research.

An improved AI system, improved balance, expert writers, an active combat system, innovative DEMONSTM magic management and PAPAKTM alchemy system ensure a fun game for both novice and experienced gamers. An artistic attack and defense system was integrated into the game. The ability to deflect and change the blow creates a real choice of tactics, since the AI ​​system with strategy is used for battles. Two Worlds II also offers exceptional weapon flexibility. The core of this feature is the newly created CRAFTTM tool. Players will be able to break elements into components and create new unique items. Two Worlds II is also graphically superb. The powerful GRACETM engine offers new technological capabilities, such as unlimited dynamic light sources, 24-bit HDR post-processing and eye adaptation technology. Load times have been significantly reduced, overall game performance has been improved, and the game can be played with moderate hardware requirements.

Game Features

* Flexible combat system that allows you to quickly change actions between attack, parry and special moves
* State-of-the-art technology based on the powerful GRACETM engine and special tools
* Many mini-games that dilute the gameplay
* Intuitive user interface for the DEMONSTM magic system and PAPAKTM alchemy
* The hero on his adventures is accompanied by mercenaries and creatures created by magic
* Comprehensive object management system with the ability to move and use them
* Special CRAFTTM tool for customizing armor and weapons
* Many bosses, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
* Flexible MoSens system guarantees realism of normal and combat movements
* Various modes of movement such as walking, running, horseback, swimming, ship and even teleportation
* Exciting story with many video screensavers
* Advanced multiplayer mode, including simulation of settings

D
Don Dragon Deniro 15.10.21

I go nuts! Here they write ml Gothic compared to Oblivian bad din, so you finally can’t be right and We are fans of Gothic are not blind, we are just adquat chelas. And about Two Worlds II I have no idea what will turn out, about the first part they also said ml, we finally do a super Action / RPG, but excuse me, a real blues came out! I hope that they will really make a good Game this time, because there are so few of this genre of games, and even some of them are just bullshit.

|
| God | 15.10.21

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-two-worlds/100515 Actually, there will be combo hits in the game or does it just seem to me O_o ?!