3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 15.10.21 09:30 pm

Superweapon mod (Fallout 4)

To my great surprise - having decided to return to the game and frolic with it, I discovered a terrible thing! It's hard to believe, but ... Among the billions of cheats and cheat mods - there is not a single more or less sane cheating machine. Friends, where is this world heading? !! The Nexus only offers a couple of slower pistols with a lot of damage or a Fatty-style detonation weapon. But this is completely different, boring)) There are also mods that allow you to do idiocy in the style of "shotgun shooting with radiation" - but this is also not the case.

We need a fast-firing, long-range, multiply charged automatic cannon with superdamag. A type of high-precision machine to instantly mow down whole herds of Deathclaws from a great distance. Bullets, without any explosions or other special effects. Preferably with a silencer. Did you see who she was?
22 Comments
Sort by:
H
HunterS0UL 15.10.21

I saw a gauss automaton. Interested in? )

B
Boss_Timurchik 15.10.21

pashalet
well, you can try to do the mods yourself and cross the machine with a fat man and use

n
nestrbob 15.10.21

pashalet
I play as "Guardian of the caretaker" - practically it is not a sniper, but a machine gun. shoots in bursts. Sufficient lethality, when hit in the head - Supermutant knocks down with one shot, bears with three. Glushak can be installed, but it reduces the firing range and I did not install it.
Spoiler

P
Pepin3d 15.10.21

Boss_Timurchik
he also wrote
pashalet wrote:
Bullets, without any explosions and other special effects. Preferably with a silencer.
Or do you not know how to read?

on the topic
dude, google mods or console commands to increase the damage that you yourself inflict
and from any rusty fart you will bring down herds of Liberty Prime

nestrbob wrote:
Super mutant knocks down from one shot, bears from three.
set the difficulty level to the maximum))) or stop ratting on koryachki))

B
Boss_Timurchik 15.10.21

Pepin3d
ok let's increase the damage of a regular assault rifle

M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

Yes, a fully pumped skill for automatic weapons and any fart
in your hands is just an uber duper.

B
BlackTigerTK 15.10.21

pashalet
Hmm ... bad looking. The nexus is full of decent weapons. Examples - IF-54 Battle Rifle, Jaguar MSX 200 LMG, M82a3 AMR, MK14 EBR, Modular Kalash Assault Rifle, Modular Simonov PTRS-41 Anti-Tank Rifle, R91 Standalone Assault Rifle, SCAR-LK Assault Rifle, Spetsnaz Rifle, WH- 77 Modular LSW, Modern Firearms (Gunsmith Edition), Wasteland Ordnance. The last two mods include several types of weapons. And I have not listed everything yet. An excellent rifle was placed here - the MSR sniper rifle. The rate of fire, however, is like a vanilla sniper and the range is not very good. Loses to many of the listed options. But it looks great. And the parameters can be corrected ;-)

B
BlackTigerTK 15.10.21

Cheburator Founder
The style of play is also important here. Either go forward like a tank, which BoSs love very much in power armor, or shoot enemies from afar in a snack fashion. Accordingly, the choice of weapons and the set of perks are different.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 15.10.21

pashalet
Zayuzay mod on MK 14 EBR. On the workbench, you can set the damage and recoil multiplier, and with the installation of av. receiver, this machine spits cartridges with *** speed.
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_mk14_ebr_1_3-121072/
PS Pumping skills like a bloodbath, or an expert on automatic weapons gives a good increase in damage.

A
Alexey Enyutin 15.10.21

The silent .50 Gattling double-shot rifle, with all the perks, takes out ordinary opponents with 2 shots (normal difficulty). And in a clip of 150 rounds. At level 25, the Swampworm in the Castle (level 50) and the Swampwalker's queen to Spectacle Island (level 150) literally take out with a short queue.

Isn't it a cheating weapon?

c
clearfix 15.10.21

pashalet
Bad search. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5851/? Super weapons can be created almost everything that is in the game. Well, and armor, too. In the weapon, you can increase the damage to 50%, from the non-automatic to make it automatic, increase the number of charges fired to 5 per shot, change the caliber, change the ammunition to any in the game, remove recoil and many more different buns

m
mr.sayapov 15.10.21

clearfix
You can create that. Nobody argues, BUT the Persian will need a PUMPING of everyone and everything !!!
It is dreary and tedious to pump up one construction site. Few people want to walk around the map to shoot at all the cardinal points.
We really need a mod that gives all vanilla weapons in the game a proper kill. Moreover, the tool for this has RELEASED
- download and do. No, unfortunately I can’t do it, and it’s too late to learn this.
For example, from level 10-15 so that this mechanic starts to work. Yes, that there the 15th already immediately meets the death claw in Concorde !!!
!!!!!!!!

m
mr.sayapov 15.10.21

BlackTigerTK
As far as possible and location I hit with rockets and sniper.
Indoors something quiet and in the stealth (in the squat) there is a modification on the clothes.
I change the position every time squatting - they DO NOT see !!!

P
Pepin3d 15.10.21

mr.sayapov wrote:
Something quiet in the room and in the stealth (in the squat) there is a modification on the clothes.
I change the position every time squatting - they DO NOT see !!!
is it like you advised how to play? so 90% of noobs play like that, they crawl on koryachki all the game))))

B
BlackTigerTK 15.10.21

mr.sayapov wrote: We
really need a mod that gives all vanilla weapons in the game a proper kill.
For a long time already there is Re-Ballistic - Realistic Weapons and Ammo Overhaul.

m
mr.sayapov 15.10.21

Pepin3d
NO !!! I wrote how I would like to play and play already.

s
solus. 15.10.21

"To instantly mow down crowds of death claws from a distance" - why do you even need a weapon in the game? Download a mod called "Press X to win";) In other words, turn on tgm and forget about the enemies. Why would you play at all? ;)

I don't understand - what's the point in the game if one of the most powerful enemies turns into a harmless hamster, easily mowed down from a distance by crowds. After all, you lose meaning - in armor, in pumping, in the search for first-aid kits, resources and all other game tasks. Nonsense, in general. You are not a player.

s
saa0891 15.10.21

pashalet wrote:
Among the billions of cheats and cheat mods - there is not a single more or less sane cheat machine. Friends, where is this world heading? !!
This is exactly where the world is heading, it is also not interesting to play.
Apparently the author was looking badly, but more than once I came across, for example, a minigun that shoots nuclear charges from a fat man, and the mod adds this property to all miniguns, including those that have enemies, I think a small apocalypse will begin when several enemies with such miniguns come across.

A
Abbat76 15.10.21

There is a cheating weapon in the game. I was lucky enough to find the Explosive Minigun. This weapon with a 3-barrel modification and full pumping gives out 51 units. burst damage. On survival difficulty without VATS, I need a whopping 40 rounds of ammo to kill the Legendary Queen of the Deathclaws. There is not a single opponent in the game who can resist this weapon on any difficulty for longer than 1-2 seconds. Legendary Swamp Queens, Legendary Deathclaws. Security robots MK3 - all of them scatter fragments of limbs, guts, armor and shell fragments around the area in seconds.

My eldest son told me, looking at this continuous eradication, that he had never seen such terrible meat in any game. Therefore, personally, I do not understand - why in the game fashion for weapons, if the standard weapon already destroys everything that is in the game of the living before it realizes that they are being shot at ...

Yes. I forgot to say. there are no explosive damage resistances in the game. generally. no one else. for the GG, too, so shooting at close range from such a minigun kills the GG on the spot for 6 rounds into an obstacle in front of him, despite the completely modified X-01 type 6 power armor.

p
pashalet 15.10.21

solus - Thanks for the lecture on the dangers of cheats, dude!) It's great that you immediately understood everything about me right away and made a stern verdict. Now I will know - that I am "and not a player at all." I’m already running to cry over my ruined fate))) It turns out that you can’t just create a funny cheating chaos in a game that you have already passed for a long time. No, you have to come back to her every time with serious shchs. Hardcore only!