3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex97914 15.10.21 09:30 pm

How to populate the planet with robots? (Stellaris)

I researched the technology by robotic workers, but I can't populate the planet with robots!
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 15.10.21

Alex97914
You need to build a robot factory on the planet. Then you can build robots on the planet.

A
Alex97914 15.10.21

SemyStall
What is the name of the technology that allows you to build factories of robots? It's just that the technology of robotic workers does not allow building a robot factory.

w
warhammer40 15.10.21

No factory needed. Colonize the planet, poke at the "build" button (as if you want to build a building), and at the very top there will be robots (droids, synthetics). But I do not advise you to do this, as there is a certain event in the game when the AI ​​riots. For me, the robots took half of the universe from other players, and I had only one planet with robots, so I immediately dismantled them.
If you want to make an army, then it just appears on the list when hiring.

A
Alex97914 15.10.21

warhammer40
Thank you! It's just that it is bad to populate the devastated worlds with your race! The level of happiness is at zero!

w
warhammer40 15.10.21

Alex97914
When your robots bend you, your level of happiness will be at zero xD
Although, on the other hand, politics also depends. There is research that allows synthetics to even become a ruler. Well, or you can somehow agree with them you can

1Archangel1 15.10.21

warhammer40
I don't study AI so easily, I just put droids)

I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21

By the way, I noticed one inconsistency. I play with mushrooms - but robots still look anthropomorphic.

S
SAHR 15.10.21

People and what to do if the technology is studied and robots are not on the list

G
Grandfather Mazayka 15.10.21

SAHR
Maybe you have a ban on building robots in politics

S
SAHR 15.10.21

Grandfather Mazayka
oh thanks helped, I thought it was only on ai