3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jambombin 15.10.21 09:30 pm

The game does not go into full screen mode (Doom (2016))

I have a 4k display and gf970 in my laptop, because the bling pulls at ultra 4k 17-25 fps, which does not allow playing comfortably, I tried to put 1080p, but then the hemorrhage started - it does not want to unfold to the full screen. I tried different modes 720, 1080, 3k, etc. Changed my desktop resolution to 1080 and still won't unfold. Has anyone come across such crap?
MSI GT60 2QD Dominator pro 4k laptop
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MassChester87 15.10.21

jambombin
In the control panel, the video card can be stretched, look.

d
dimkahmel 15.10.21

find the game in the Steam folder and click on the shortcut properties_compatibility and turn it on there, I don’t remember exactly how to turn off scaling like this

d
dimkahmel 15.10.21

jambombin
and put this program Razer Cortex directly helped me))

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

dimkahmel
And what is this program for, does it increase (FPS) in games ??

G
Game of thrones 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
In on more such progs on the computer. And then change Windu really. Golden words ........ the simpler, the more reliable. Vitya, well, zdorov.Kategorichi welcome you.

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

Game of Thrones
And I love you)

d
dimkahmel 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
raised my FPS! But the cha laptop has a fire, so change the current resolution)

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

dimkahmel
Yes, not that fire, well, I changed the resolution anyway, and set it to 1280X720, and threw off the settings to low, or maybe you are talking about the program, so that I would set it to myself (?)

d
dimkahmel 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
program closes unnecessary applications and releases the opera! And so boldly set medium high settings, my laptop is weaker but I play at medium high and the resolution is 1366 by 768!

d
dimkahmel 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
can slightly reduce the scaling of the resolution! Like this is called in the settings

j
jambombin 15.10.21

Thanks to all. The solution is as follows - the 4K display had to increase the scaling of desktop elements and text by 250%. By setting this parameter to 100% and setting the resolution to 1080p, I could launch the DUUM in full-screen mode. Long live ULTRA VIOLENCE.

T
Tunngle 15.10.21

Install Borderless Gaming and play in a full screen window without borders, you will suffer less

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

dimkahmel
That is, without a program or with it, you still need to do it ??

d
dimkahmel 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
without a program)

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

dimkahmel
Well, I already play at the lowest without a program, at a resolution of 1366X768, and still jams)

d
dimkahmel 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
yes how so)))) I would have thrown off my own!

d
dimkahmel 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
set medium settings, anti-aliasing fxaa, adaptive vertical sync, turn off shadows)) so try if you still need to put a program))) this is from razer so there is nothing to fear))

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

dimkahmel
Well, let's put it on, and what's next, by the way, but it doesn't harm my pc (?)

d
dimkahmel 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
shouldn't !! I have it, read the reviews about the program on the Internet)) with the same razer one of the leading companies, I don't think they would release shit

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

dimkahmel
Well, what is it for, and in the same place it is necessary to register so yes ??