3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mius 15.10.21 09:34 pm

Inevitable War Loss (Stellaris)

Is this such a mechanic or something I didn't understand?
Dragged out the war with a petty enemy. When he remembered, he killed his entire fleet and occupied all his planets. Complete bombardment of all planets. But the military score is already -47%, despite all the military achievements, and with each move it decreases. I will lose this war soon. How is that? How to finish off a paddle?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 15.10.21

does he have allies?

m
mius 15.10.21

There is one, also occupied

T
Tsefal 15.10.21

There was no need to delay.

B
BadEcl1pse 15.10.21

Well, well done that you bombarded, and you poisoned the armies of the ground armies on his planets?

m
mius 15.10.21

Of course: I say the same, the planets are being occupied. In general, he merged the war with total control. Rave. Stellar converters are missing.

H
Hloramin 15.10.21

Have you chosen the terms of delivery? If not, the war will be lost. To win the war, you must either choose the conditions when declaring, and then, when capturing, you can force the enemy to surrender on your terms.

V
VETER15 15.10.21

mius
if any unit of the army loses, merges, then it goes into a minus. We need more wins accordingly. Otherwise, the mechanics are not arranged, either a game error, or you missed something.

U
UR100 15.10.21

mius The same nonsense crushed the bastard this is a 100% bug and other shortcomings say with a vow