3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Alcatraz-- 15.10.21 09:34 pm

Walls (The Solus Project)

Tell me how or what to break the walls ???
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
amariq 15.10.21

With a hammer. Which you first need to collect: D

-
-Alcatraz-- 15.10.21

Amariq
MMMMMM that's how it is, thanks!

C
Cyrcus 15.10.21

Tell me who knows where to find the hammer itself, on the first island or in a cave?

-
-Alcatraz-- 15.10.21

Cyrcus
Oh bro, I passed this place a long time ago. I can’t help)

A
Alexander Dobriy Kovalev 15.10.21

The hammer, I personally found on the second island. There is still a dead Yuri lying around and the repeater must be crafted from over9999 parts. There is a mountain in the middle, on which this repeater is still standing, on which you will climb on a mission. Then, after the ascent, a scripted rocket with supplies will arrive. It is in it that you will find the basis for the hammer, and the handle is an ordinary stick from the first island.

C
Cyrcus 15.10.21

Alexander Dobriy Kovalev
Thank you! I know about the second island, but I still don't understand how to get behind the wall in the "Wanderer's Road" without a hammer. You can assemble it on the island. And one more question (though not on the topic), but how to get behind the retractable blocks? I try to push them and, on the contrary, push them out, nothing comes of it :(

A
Alexander Dobriy Kovalev 15.10.21

Cyrcus
Today once again thoroughly climbed the entire first island, found almost everything, did not find only 3 secrets. There is no hammer.
As for the retractable blocks, I have not figured it out myself yet. Perhaps there will be some kind of mechanism in the future. You can return with a hammer to the caves between the first and second islands. Where did the infa come from that on YouTube the dudes did not do this?

C
Cyrcus 15.10.21

Alexander Dobriy Kovalev
Probably. I just thought that after leaving the location it would be impossible to return there anymore. I will try to follow the story :)

A
Anastasia Romanova 15.10.21

Tell me where to download the "ice cave" update?