3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G1ner1x 15.10.21 09:34 pm

Weapons are not given after leaving Skadovsk. (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Installed this pack of weapons http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_weapon_pack_2_8-117623/
did everything fine, strictly according to the instructions. I go into the game, I reach Skadovsk and after I leave it, my character does not want to get a weapon. Buttons 1,2,3,4,5,6 do not respond, please help me what to do.
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 15.10.21

G1ner1x
and the weapon itself in the slots is there? I had such a bug that after loading the game, a weapon dropped out of my hands / inventory and if I forgot to pick it up or a nearby character did it before, I had to reboot to return everything as it was or look for something else.

G
G1ner1x 15.10.21

Yes there is. I just go to Skadovsk and start the first mission with the bandits, or I just go to sleep, after that the weapon is simply not picked up.

M
Mr_POMAH 15.10.21

move away. I somehow did not get to Shevchenko himself)))

J
Jason3022 15.10.21

G1ner1x
in the bind_stalker.script file along the path gamedata scripts check the lines under the Update hiding the player's weapon in the sr_no_weapon zone in the first paragraph so that there is self.object: hide_weapon () and not self.object: restore_weapon ()

J
Jason3022 15.10.21

G1ner1x
- Update hiding the player's weapon in the zone sr_no_weapon
if check_for_weapon_hide_by_zones () == true then
if self.weapon_hide == false then
printf ("hiding weapon !!!")
self.object: hide_weapon ()
self.weapon_hide = true
end
else
if self.weapon_hide == true then
printf ("restoring weapon !!!")
self.object: restore_weapon ()
self.weapon_hide = false
end
end

G
G1ner1x 15.10.21

Thanks, but it didn’t help, I still don’t get the weapon

K
Kelvirax 15.10.21

G1ner1x
remove all files starting with zat_a2 from gamedata / config / scripts / zaton. Should help.

G
G1ner1x 15.10.21

Kelvirax
there are no such, there is only zat_b http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2016/05/ff1e6655a9b2ff24d265670432199ba1.png here is the screen

K
Kelvirax 15.10.21

G1ner1x
In theory, Jonan2033 wrote a possible place where the problem is. But if you say that everything is fine there. I don't even know anymore. Try to hit the mod developer, maybe he has already fixed "his creation" from something like that, if the problem is not with you alone. Was it in other mods?

J
Jason3022 15.10.21

I had exactly the same situation in the same stcop wp exactly when I wanted to remove the hiding of weapons at the bases, I had to return it. Changes occur only here, where I indicated
But I downloaded the mod from the ap about www.ap-pro.ru/forum/127-89260-166 there and the version is later and there is a fix