3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 15.10.21 09:34 pm

Far Harbor (Fallout 4)

Hi everyone. I play a pirate, I installed Far Harbor from a hatub, but this dls does not start, unlike an automatron. Can anyone come across a similar one and how to fix it? Advance ATP.

27 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xotab80 15.10.21

it needs to be written in plugins (DLCCoast.esm) and in DLCList (DLCCoast.esm) in AppData

v
vasdel 15.10.21

Gur1
save the walkthrough and load the game again with all the additions.

n
nestrbob 15.10.21

Gur1
http://mega-game.org/blog/gajd_kak_zapustit_far_harbor/2016-05-08-112

G
Gur1 15.10.21

Xotab80
And now, if it is possible in more detail, that is, to show the way to the blind. )

G
Gur1 15.10.21

nestrbob
Maybe I'm dumb, of course, but the advice from that site is not relevant, this dls is no longer beta, and I have already completed the whole story for a long time
Q: How to start Far Harbor?
A: Since this is a beta DLC, the quest "Getting a Clue" (Valentine's Detective Agency) must be completed first. In the final version of the DLC, this will not be necessary.

v
vzglydizugla 15.10.21

At the moment, only Fallout 4 version 1.5.157 with 2 DLS (without Far Harbor) is available from the hatub. =)

G
Gur1 15.10.21

vzglydizugla
Well, maybe I got it. Automatron and the game itself from him.

S
SOVAFilin 15.10.21

Gur1
If you downloaded the add-ons from the rustic, then put on top of it
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/d/CGsYoRjtrpZRg and hide it from here.
everything works

G
Gur1 15.10.21

SOVAFilin
Unfortunately, but it did not work (Looks like you have to look for the whole game with all the add-ons already installed. How does this newly installed game treat the old save with 100,500 mods .........?

S
SOVAFilin 15.10.21

Well, if all the mods are reinstalled and there is really no conflict with something.

P
Pepin3d 15.10.21

Gur1 wrote:
Current how does this newly installed game treat the old save with 100,500 mods .........?
download all 3 DLCs and put on top of
saving in any way will not affect and everything will be ok
mods can

get lost , depending on which he himself put all 3 DLCs from Nemos on top of the old version, the
new patch 1.5.157 and himself is shocked that everything works like clockwork without bugs at all (crossed himself so not to jinx it) 5 days of play - normal flight

R
Russian Bear 15.10.21

Gur1
Try to put the mod manager (with Nexus`a) and see if it is activated or not.

n
nestrbob 15.10.21

Gur1
Explain clearly - how did you install Far Harbor, which version of the game, etc.? I just downloaded the DATA folder and after starting the game, a message from the agency immediately appeared. All I did additionally was to add DLCCoast.esm to plugins.txt. I put the DLC manually. The message appears from any save, after completing Valentine's quest.
Spoiler
Now there is only one complete assembly with Far Harbor "Fallout 4 [v 1.5.157 + 3 DLC] (2015) PC | RePack"

G
Gur1 15.10.21

nestrbob Game
version 1.5.157
Installation:
1. Install DLC by running Setup. 2. Copy the contents of the CODEX folder to the folder with the installed game, replace. 3. Play!

Where is this plugins.txt located?
In NMM, the plug-in with this dls did not appear, unlike robots.

G
Gur1 15.10.21

Russian Bear
has been standing for a long time, well, as I wrote above, it is not visible there.

R
Russian Bear 15.10.21

Gur1
Well, since it is not visible, it means that the esm file itself is not in the Data folder. Try unpacking the files into a separate folder and see the contents.

n
nestrbob 15.10.21

Gur1
DLC needs to be added here. Remove the "Read Only" checkbox from the file, add an entry, and then put the checkbox back. Check for the DLCCoast.esm file in the game's DATA folder.
Spoiler

G
Gur1 15.10.21

Russian Bear
That's what it is.

R
Russian Bear 15.10.21

Gur1
Well, I'm not a psychic and I don't know what files the executable unpacks =) Are
all these files in the Fallout 4 Data folder?
Spoiler

G
Gur1 15.10.21

nestrbob
I do not have a fallout folder on this path 4

Spoiler
Well, there is no DLCCoast.esm in the date folder