3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EmpireV 15.10.21 09:34 pm

Quest \ "Solar coordinates \" (Stellaris)

Actually, I got to the Sun, but I can't get there. Writes: there is no route to this system. Someone came across? And how to get around?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 15.10.21

EmpireV
Can't get into the system? What is the way of travel (warp, hyper, etc.). Maybe from the AI ​​someone does not give a pass.

E
EmpireV 15.10.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
A little later I can come in and have a look. I also sin on the way of transportation. But then what to do?
AI is definitely not in the way. The system is generally absorbed to me, but a little further along the outer edge of the ring

S
SemyStall 15.10.21

EmpireV Throw
off the screen.

E
EmpireV 15.10.21

Warp jump

S
Sallar 15.10.21

The same trouble, but the quest to find "Hyaciant" I sin on the fact that the race was originally sharpened on wormholes, and I changed it to a wipe. Perhaps the trigger on which it was necessary to build a wormhole has broken.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 15.10.21

_Salar_
I had a slightly different problem with this quest. The fact is that it appeared very late (20 years later) when I had already built up the nearest star systems. And only one of the three supposed places of Hyaciantus was in the neutral system where I was able to mark him. The other two were located close to the colonies and had already been explored. Consequently, the sensors perfectly saw the system, and scientists could not look for anything there.

And what kind of quest "Solar coordinates"? How many times did I find the Sun, no Easter eggs except for the Earth itself (sometimes destroyed by a nuclear war) and the people themselves. True, it has not yet been possible to find a living Earth for the colonists.