3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wattghern 05.11.19 03:34 am

a bug in the settlement of the pier Egret-tours (Fallout 4)

Prompt can someone faced with such problem: I Came with KATE to the settlement Wharf Egret-tours, began building a settlement after a
while I noticed that KATE was gone tried using the console to call Kate without result okay I think after a while appear like wandered fulfilled some quests took companions Curie came back to the settlement I thought I'll complete arrangement and again is now gone Curie not only that I did some console commands are not introduced without result neither KATE nor CURIE appeared.And the bell rang built the console to help track teammates can provide the team to call Kate marker indicates that the settlement token is no partner recruit team to send me to Kate again find yourself in the settlement are exactly the same with Curie. Neither the console command nor dances with a tambourine not helped. Help solve the problem if someone

faced with.Completed the settlement of one because I think if you take another partner and he lost in the settlement .

Thanks in advance!
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 05.11.19

Wattghern
dude show us a map of this settlement, I'm from Preston Garvey want to get rid of

A
ArXangel_ann 05.11.19

Wattghern
tried recycleactor? resets the inventory, status, AI, etc.
to disable - enable any reaction?
resetai - restart scripts Persian

Theoretically should help consistency
recycleactor
disable
enable
moveto 14
*before each command ID character

in extreme cases can kill-resurrect + repeat the sequence.
And bad that a new satellite was taken not to fix a bug with the previous one. Now XS that there is a game recorded. I would have rolled back to an earlier save game.

by the way, what mods are?

W
Wattghern 05.11.19

Kostya Morozov

l
longerr2007 05.11.19

Wattghern
You should not finish building the village,without solving the problem with Kate.As said above man,the game is now known that yourself have recorded.Maybe Kate is stuck in any wall or floor or roof.Better fall back,before beginning construction.
PS Actually this Kate has problems because of different mods.She is lost and is not invoked and only the GG jump to her help the situation.

W
Wattghern 05.11.19

ArXangel_ann
fell back to the save where Curie is still there now I will try to return Kate.

l
longerr2007 05.11.19

Wattghern
You need to roll back to a save where there is Kate.not Curie))

W
Wattghern 05.11.19

longerr2007
Yes no all passed successfully helped command resetai
then introduced
prid ID
moveto player
Kate appeared and ran over why I did it to her.
Generally a big thank you to rescued.
THANK you!!!

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

Wattghern
Well, well ... :-)

I have a mod on settlement expansion was a problem - everyone was gone ... Turns out not the case.

a
antonrogov 05.11.19

I there was built, no one was missing.

A
ArXangel_ann 05.11.19

Wattghern
Please... maybe...

B
Bearhunt 05.11.19

I have a similar problem with the Ada was (though in a different settlement), but the rollback failed, the terminal settlement included follow the marker is, and it, darling, wasn't there))