3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 15.10.21 09:35 pm

How to travel the spiral galaxy? (Stellaris)

I've been playing for a long time, discovered a bunch of technologies, built several battleships, formed a federation, this race of beetles or whatever, those from another galaxy, also flew in.
But the only thing I can't figure out is how to travel through the spiral galaxy.
I chose at the beginning of the game the largest spiral galaxy, I am in one of the spirals on the outskirts, but not on the very last spiral. I can move in my own spiral, colonize and conquer planets, but I can’t make a flight to a neighboring spiral. At any attempt, I receive a message that "there is no paved route to go", something like this.
But the computer AI quietly flies from one spiral to another, and still manages to spread its influence to neighboring spirals as well.
And as I started playing on one spiral, so I locked everything on it. For greater clarity, I drew my galaxy.

Spoiler

I have assembled an army, I want to fly to these uninvited guests, and they are on another spiral, I cannot get there, and in the meantime these aliens are quietly multiplying there.
7 Comments
Sort by:
17723 15.10.21

Podvipodvertov
What type of flights do you have: warp, hyperspace, wormholes? For example, I didn't have such problems with wormholes.

H
Hloramin 15.10.21

Unlike a ring-shaped one, in a spiral galaxy if there is another empire on your way. You have several options, to capture, form an alliance or develop technology. There is no other way. Unless you have a hyperdrive or wormhole generator.

v
vasdel 15.10.21

With the beetles, I grabbed grief .. the fleet hurts more for them :(

C
Cheater007 15.10.21

vasdel,
I built long-range battleships with 100% penetration and that's it)) It falls apart at once with a fleet of 25-30 kk. But how to defeat this empire of beetles? How to take over their planets?

S
Sallar 15.10.21

Podvipodvertov
Plus your karma for drawing))). Now more and more people are posting screenshots, and not so mentally explaining

S
Sallar 15.10.21

Cheater007
Beetles are not captured, just bomb their planets and there remains a burnt world that cannot be colonized, even if it was yours before

O
Ogyr4ig 15.10.21

If warp, then you need to research the improved warp drive and at the 2-3 level of the engine, the jump distance should be enough.
It's the same with wormholes.
And the hyper seems to have transition paths.