3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpyHero 15.10.21 09:35 pm

Is acrobatics at 160+ in HB is the norm? (Gothic 2)

Everywhere they write that in G2 HB at 90 there is already acrobatics, but I checked that it appears only at 160, how is it really possible to pump both strength and dexterity to 160-170 honestly?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

some kind of crap, as
far as epic memory does not change me, acrobatics is a separate skill that allows you to make jumps like a pancake carp. it costs, let's say 5 points of training,
dexterity can be pumped more than a hundred, this is accurate because there seems to be or some kind of potsan he has 90. but it needs to be pumped up a drain of levels. and then there are elixirs that give a permanent bonus plus some products if you buy a lot of them. hold them until the end of the game when it will be impossible to swing or there is no one and the agility of 140-150 can.
I do not take into account the addition about the pirate bay.

s
sagittariu 15.10.21

a girl teaches acrobatics (I can't remember her name) in the city sewer

S
SpyHero 15.10.21

that's just the joke that Cassia and Rengaru are not taught (I have Gothic 2 Night of the Raven lhiver) and she herself appears at 160 dexterity, but how so? Isn't it from 90 at least

L
Laidiger 15.10.21

She immediately appears as far as I remember! You can get to the thieves at the very beginning of the game! And they teach right away!

S
SpyHero 15.10.21

Laidiger
I don’t know, they don’t teach me, but it appears itself if you raise to 160

M
Mr_POMAH 15.10.21

more acrobatics could be obtained in the minenthal, jumping into a cave with water, there still lizards hang out, and back only under water.
In general, I never pumped dexterity, only to a minimum, so I don't remember there. (I played a clean game about 30 times only as a warrior)))), with mods too_

L
Laidiger 15.10.21

Maybe so) Most likely it was injected into the Night of the crow. And about the cave, it's true) I haven't played for a long time, to be honest)

m
mifora 15.10.21

in the cave, the bonus is given to acrobatics and not the skill itself, but before it seemed like yes, from 90 there was a skill, and, without mods, in the new skill I don't seem to remember what they teach, this is not r1, you can increase the dexterity to 160, but what for at the end acrobatics games

S
SpyHero 15.10.21

mifora
, of course, preferably not at the end of the game

m
mifora 15.10.21

now I checked for interest on Gothic Gold Stimovskaya --- 151 dexterity before the final, acrobatics, I don’t remember when I appeared, but it seems that in the second chapter I caught up with her to 90