3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grishan Borodan 15.10.21 09:36 pm

Game freezes every 2-4 minutes! (Stellaris)

Once every 2-4 minutes, the game freezes for 30-40 seconds. Scary! Between freezes, the game runs quickly and smoothly. Who had this?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 15.10.21

Grishan Borodan
Try to check the cash games for a start. If it continues, try to lower your schedule.

i
iurgash 15.10.21

And I start something like this, after about an hour of normal play. Version 1.0.3. Hopefully in the next patches they will fix

G
Grishan Borodan 15.10.21

Schurl Miller Can
you please tell me how to check the cache? I'm a little noob

G
Grishan Borodan 15.10.21

iurgash
Yes, it didn't start right away either. Works fine between hangs

I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21

Do these freezes just appear? Or, after all, when all the empires grow and rivet a bunch of units?

G
Grishan Borodan 15.10.21

Ilya Rak
Already that stage of the game when there were only 10 empires left

V
VETER15 15.10.21

Grishan Borodan
THIS IS NORMAL

S
Schurl miller 15.10.21

Grishan Borodan
Steam -> Stellaris -> RMB -> Properties -> Local files -> CHECK THE INTEGRITY OF THE CACHE ...
According to your description, the game most likely hangs due to a heap of captured planets, a heap of mining / scientific stations and huge fleets. So I think everything is in order here.

H
Hloramin 15.10.21

This is a flaw in optimization. By experience, I found out that the game starts to freeze if the map is larger than 600 sectors. And the same during military operations, the development of the Empire, etc. In short, we can only hope that the developers will fix it after all.

1Archangel1 15.10.21

Grishan Borodan
Do you have a license?

H
Hloramin 15.10.21

No, why?)