3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUSS37 15.10.21 09:36 pm

problems with vats mode (Fallout 4)

Help me solve the problem in Vats mode. It happens that when I use this mode, the game just stops, the sound seems to be in the game, but at the same time I can’t do anything, it just stops, I try to get out, I have to go to the welcome screen only it is not good for the system, how to be. Interestingly, when I do not use it, everything is fine, but I can’t not use it either, sometimes it’s just not like it, without it, otherwise it will fly into my head
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlukoHedgehog 15.10.21

what mods are worth?

R
RUSS37 15.10.21

Gluk7469
Mods for adding weapons, armor, a couple of cosmetic on the body of the sve

G
GlukoHedgehog 15.10.21

RUSS37 wrote:
Mods for adding weapons, armor, a couple of cosmetic ones on the body of the sve
If a pure game without mods plays normally, then it’s a matter of mods. Try it - turn it off and check it by typing. Usually, there are all glitches from modifications.

R
RUSS37 15.10.21

Gluk7469
Yes, I know, I didn’t help

G
GlukoHedgehog 15.10.21

RUSS37 wrote:
yes, I know, and I did not help
Is the net game lagging like that too? Do you have a pirate? Put another repack! License? Reinstall the game! Try to delete the ini file in the settings. The game will re-create it. Reinstall Windu. How can you help if you don't write any details? Just describing the glitch itself in the game will not help you.

R
RUSS37 15.10.21

Gluk7469
What details do you need? I have a pirate, the repack is excellent, everything worked kosher, just a mod which twisted the game.

G
GlukoHedgehog 15.10.21

RUSS37 wrote:
just a mod which twisted the game
That is, you yourself know the answer to your question ... Normal

R
RUSS37 15.10.21

I assumed, I didn't just finish it, so I will have to reinstall the game hike

G
GlukoHedgehog 15.10.21

RUSS37
Try this! Disable all mods. Enter the game. Save the game. Go to another location. Sleep for a day. Save it again. Quit the game. Enter the game. If there are no lags, then connect the mods one at a time and look for a jumbo one. If there are lags, try other saves before installing the mods. Something like this. Mods sometimes break saves specifically, that only a new game to start. Otherwise, the glitch remains.

s
saa0891 15.10.21

RUSS37 Disable

mods and try if there will be glitches without them (although it is hardly a problem due to texture mods), by the way, you can also clean the save from mod scripts, this program http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_save_game_editor-124458/ if it will still be buggy, reinstall the game (at the same time, you can just download the repack with the latest update and the new DLC), if there was a lick, then everything was easier, I checked the cache and that's it.

A
Alexander Chernogor 15.10.21

RUSS37
is not due to mods. I have a clean license with 3 dls and sometimes the game stops in watts. You need to wait until the developed xy ***** crooked ones fix all the main bugs.