3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 15.10.21 09:36 pm

Game crashes on GtX 980 (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

In general, the problem of a friend ..
The game is buggy at minimum salaries! gives max fps in the menu 120!
In multiplayer from 35-70 fps (and freezes the picture). At maximum speed it shows vigorous 20-45 fps. (New drivers, Windows 10)
His car:
SpoilerAMD FX 8350 Octa-Core Prozessor 4GHz
CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z
Evga gtx 980 superclocked
16Gb RAM
Any ideas, what could be the problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 15.10.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
dude the problem in the game was made by hands, it also slows down on some ti, let him try to install firewood under it, but even then this piece of frozen and cocoa can still slow down

G
Greencore 15.10.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
Your graphics card is out of date, buy a GTX 1080

g
grafonoman 15.10.21

greencore I
predict that a ban awaits you if you continue in the same spirit

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 15.10.21

grafonoman
Yes, I 'm amazed myself ... on the top one and slows down ..

H
Humanist 15.10.21

grafonoman
Dude, some people have problems with the Russian language and they themselves slow
down ZOMBIEHERRO On such a config there simply cannot be lags from the side of the game http://www.gamegpu.com/images/stories/Test_GPU/Action/Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_III/test/new /cod_1920.jpg

g
grafonoman 15.10.21

ZOMBIEHERRO I
advise your friend to score on it, I understand the money has already been spent, but this is still a piece of unoptimized code ...

K
Kirill1998 15.10.21

ZOMBIEHERRO Blame
it on 8350)

g
grafonoman 15.10.21

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
I also started it and the same brakes were even though Battle 4 and Witcher 3 are going with a bang without brakes, on such a config there cannot be lags, I would put it this way, I have seen them for a long time and I know that trusting them is pointless

T
Traun 15.10.21

I played back on PS4 - the graphics work great,
and on my gtx 770 - brakes and lags and soap soap, textures are generally horrible (this is at medium high)

Z
ZzzRed 15.10.21

grafonoman Why is it banned
?

Z
ZzzRed 15.10.21

grafonoman Like
trolling?

g
grafonoman 15.10.21

EvilShaper
well, yes, this patsantre just recently wrote that he played with blood and wine and other rubbish, for sure this is another sour bot or at least one of his light blue friends

S
SHI SHOC 15.10.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
AMD FX 6300 / GTX 780 / 16G RAM / WIN 10 I play the grid at high 60-70 FPS, there are no brakes, sometimes it jams because of ping under 120, but it is quite tolerable, you have to fly. What antivirus do you have?