3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Man_without_conscience 15.10.21 09:36 pm

Institute's destruction of Acadia (Fallout 4)

I reported Acadia to the Institute. A scientist from the Bureau of Robocontrol said to find some codes, "while he prepares the strike team." I don't know what to do now - I want to return the Acadia synths to the Institute, but there is no quest for that. And some codes ... Can you tell me what to do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 15.10.21

I think you first need to go through the storyline of the island, and then it will already be available.
I immediately had a marker where to stomp, but by that time the plot of the island had already been completed.

M
Man_without_conscience 15.10.21

Izuru Hitachi
I destroyed the Children of the Atom. True, the quest "Better not to remember" has not yet been completed.

P
Pepin3d 15.10.21

Man_without_conscience wrote:
I destroyed the Children of the Atom. True, the quest "Better not to remember" has not yet been completed.
+1
you have made my day)))) and the nickname you perfect
only accomplish your goal then how many bugs in the following quests caught or not caught
very interesting

m
mr.sayapov 15.10.21

Izuru Hitachi
The plot of the island is to figure it out with my daughter. Along the way, making side effects.
I help the residents so far, and I have helped the synths a little. I got to the Children of the Atom, but there was one secret.
What and how could not understand. Nobody has written a walkthrough of this yet. These are the cubes to arrange.
At the Children of the Atom, you can replace the "leader", he will turn things on a peaceful path of coexistence with people and synths.

A
Abbat76 15.10.21

mr.sayapov
with cubes everything is simple. This is a mini-game, in two stages: 1) you need to shine a ray of energy towards the orange column. when it turns blue, 5 of your beetles will rush to it. 2) each beetle can bring 20% ​​of DiMA memory. if the protection of the memories does not kill any of them, then in one trip all the beetles will bring everything, otherwise they will go to the second round. It is necessary to defend the beetles by placing automatic turrets "Black Ice" along the route. they can be placed on any surface free of charge but no more than 5 pcs. all.