3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boss_Timurchik 15.10.21 09:36 pm

Random (Stellaris)

I do not understand the random rivals that the game gives me, once I came across an empire that hates all empires and wants to destroy everyone in any way, but the problem I don't come across anymore is such empires, and it's a pity it's interesting to fight with them, the essence of the question is what difficulty is better to play so that such an empire falls out
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gerich993 15.10.21

This is rather a complete randomness. I came across at an easy level, although it is possible it does not depend on the complexity.

S
Snip 15.10.21

The opponents are very random. When I was a militarist, there were pacifists around me and almost all the neighbors were friendly. When he was a xenophile monarch, there were pacifist monarchs around. With the same combination, the second time - around the Democrats, militarists ... eventually arrived at the age of 15 and rolled me ... they beat all the port stations and all that ... I did not have time to populate at least 2 planets in 15 years. Now a democrat is a xenophile, around the same xenophiles in general and democrats, more or less norms, the alignment was until they began to build alliances around me =)) In general, every time something new =)

s
scorg94 15.10.21

Boss_Timurchik
Full random , this is the trick. You can create and put your own race so that it will definitely appear in the game. There are no more control tools.

K
Kreyjoh 15.10.21

In general, 4 times in a row I chose the race of insects + fan of militarism where there is + 40% to the size of the fleet and + 20% damage in my opinion, and another 1 for luck from the war, or the tolerance of slavery (or is he the only one I don't remember). You also make the race yourself disgusting, long-lived and -10 to adaptability. And you enjoy, there will be some bastards around you who will want your death ... And starting from the 30s you will notice how they begin to sneak up to your borders, unite in alliances and try to destroy you ... Desirable complexity is maximum naturally - Mom does not worry )))

B
Boss_Timurchik 15.10.21

Kreyjoh
mmm worth a try