3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HOMEBUK 15.10.21 09:36 pm

Want Big Actual Damage (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello!
After receiving 30 lvl, somehow I did not really think about the future. Now, having a modest level 187 of equipment and 170 (MP5) or 178 (Vector 45 ACP) thousand dps, I started thinking about the damage done. ACTUAL damage! I read a couple of articles that dps readings are not always true, so I want to find out how I can handle all the bots 32 or even 34 lvl more strongly? Who ate the dog on this and did not choke on the tail - please tell the non-understanding what it is better for me to swing in the weapon and how to achieve the removal of at least 32 bots from one clip of the same vector?

In general, I'm waiting for useful tips and I hope that the information will be useful to all curious inhabitants of the division!
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTB 15.10.21

Of course, I didn't eat the dog in these cases, but with 3284 weapons, I take out 32 lvl bots from almost one store, even cartridges remain. On the vector are talents for vitality 6%, armor-piercing, and increased firm durability. skill. People say that a vector needs brutality to make crits fly out. And the vector of at least 182 points must be found or AUG A3P. I bought the vector on the second floor with a blueprint, you need to assemble it on the machine many times in order to knock out talents and damage.

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

It is necessary to look at what the gear is sharpened, what the same vector is sharpened for. what talents
I have all green gear. sets of fighter and strategist
AND YES, weapons 204 points
TK level 83

H
HOMEBUK 15.10.21

I have a vector of 182 points, I assembled it myself according to a drawing, talents - stability + 46% and I don't remember what yet. from clothes - only 2 green (fighter) +20 damage to enemy armor. the rest is gold. Critical chance - 46, no more yet! The TK rating is only 17, I want to upgrade, because They say that after 50 - top-end clothes and body kits, or rather their drawings can be bought, is that so?

L
Lubber 15.10.21

It's simple. The main ways to increase damage in the game is to use things for weapons and wardrobe that have the following characteristics (including those obtained from talents on weapons and clothing):
1) an increase in the chance of a critical hit (with the help of things this can be done up to 60%) and damage from a critical hit (theoretically, over + 200% is possible)
2) increased damage from hits to the head (while, of course, you need to shoot in the head)
3) against NPCs, I work well with such parameters as: damage to armor, damage against elite enemies (only gold, unnamed enemies)
Having the wardrobe and weapons corresponding to the specified parameters, it is worth raising the Weapon parameter in order to get an increase in damage or the Skill Power parameter and use the skills that give an increase to damage: "Impulse" and "Smart Shelter".
And, of course, the higher the item level (equipment score), the higher their parameters can be. Therefore, with the release of Update 1.2 and easier access to high-quality equipment, everything will be much easier.
Also worth mentioning are the "clothing sets": Currently, the greatest damage increase comes from the Vigilant Sentinel set talent. But this talent will only work with certain weapons after the update and will be much more difficult to use. Therefore, it is worth taking a closer look at other kits, including new ones, which will appear after the update.

L
Lubber 15.10.21

HOMEBUK wrote:
they say that after 50 - top-end clothes and body kits, or rather their drawings can be bought, is that so?
You can buy ready-made things of a high level with only 25 rank TK, it is more difficult to buy blueprints. So blueprints for clothes for 204 points and modifications (32 level) require 50 rank TK, and weapons for 204 points - 75 rank. There is even one blueprint that requires rank 90 - but this is more of a bonus for the collection, and not a thing for which you need to rush to raise the rank.
But let me remind you that after update 1.2, coming out tomorrow, it will be easier to get the "top" things. So the drawings are only needed if you want to create a specific thing with the parameters you need.

S
Sallar 15.10.21

HOMEBUK
At the moment, I run in a green gear 4 pieces of an action movie, 2 pieces of a vigilant sentry, a gold AUG with brutality and deceit (in my opinion) bought for 800 phoenixes - DPS 269k HP - 92k. A buff from 4 pieces of a fighter, when fully stacked, raises DPS to 500k, while a buff for damage from headshots works 20% of the sentry kit, I note that in battles it is rarely possible to stack it like that. From the store - 32 elite in the amount of 2 pieces are taken out leaving 15-20 cartridges in the store. The crit chance is 53%, you can raise it by inserting modifications on HP or DPS with a secondary buff of 1.5% to crit, more than 60% does not rise. At the moment, it makes sense to collect with an emphasis on crit, and everything connected with it, for example, I have damage from crit + 181%, sometimes 170K damage to the head from one cartridge flies out. For PVE, modifications to damage are rearranged, in the dark zone, on the contrary, it makes sense to overclock the maximum on XP. It also makes sense to list the talents you want. Greens have levels 191-214. I also recommend looking at things for secondary talents, for example,% to crit from impulse is good, and the range of a homing mine is very bad, etc. Do not forget that even the ideal talent gear can be calibrated on it in order to increase the main characteristics, because native values ​​rarely have the highest bar, for example, a weapon can have a range of 350-600, there will be 370 on an item, it is clear that with a successful calibration, you can get 580, which is almost 2 extra modifications. Some things are more profitable to make holes, for example, the effectiveness of armor in this version is very ambiguous, having 4k armor or 4.6k armor, I did not feel the difference when shooting at me in the TZ, it may be more profitable to get an extra hole. I'm not even talking about the no longer effective talents in gear, which definitely need to be recalibrated. And yes, this is relevant only for version 1.1, in 1.2 they say brutality and a sentry will be nerfed. At the moment, brutality and lethality rule on weapons. Check the DPS at the shooting range, sometimes muddy attachments or talents give the wrong DPS value, for example, a talent that adds% crit for the first 3 rounds in the store - will increase your crit% in the character tab and seriously increase the DPS value, but in fact the whole battle is not from it sense.

S
Sallar 15.10.21

HOMEBUK
There is no sense in gold gear. He is a passed one, even 204 will not give such a burst as set buffs give. From the TK at the moment it makes sense to modify the XP and DPS with a spread of 135-161, 290k each, and some drawings of body kits (flame arresters, sights, etc.). Farming a falcon and some trials where greens fall will give the desired result.

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

and Falcon's Test to pass 240 ur falls)

S
Sallar 15.10.21

Kvorum
Yes, something like this:
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/tom_clancys_the_division/igrok_proshel_vtorzhenie_propavshij_sokol_na_slozhnosti_ispytanie-196536/ You
need a well played party, or a cheater in a party, or) hero) as in the link above

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

_Salar_
I agree to all 100, it is either chemistry or cheaters in the team, because this is how we passed the test 15 times, in the end we passed

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

_Salar_
he's a nerd, I can't do that

C
Cold blood 15.10.21

You are a little premature to ask a question because tomorrow there will be a patch that adds new crew sets and changes the current balance. It will be clear within a few days after the patch. In the current state, with such a far from ideal build, I took out 2 34 mobs at the beginning without problems.

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

I have like this

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

and like this

L
Lubber 15.10.21

Kvorum
With such survivability only to run in a group ... I would not risk it alone. Even in PvE, and even more so in PvP. Why does a dead man need DPS?

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

Lubber
and we are in the party and run