3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stardel5 15.10.21 09:36 pm

How to get a cool gun in the TZ? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I've been playing in the Dark Zone for several days, there are very cool peppers running around with cannons that kill me with one shot ... I only have a Yellow equipment and a Yellow weapon. Did they buy something for themselves? Or how?
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guwanc 15.10.21

stardel5
With one shot? Are you sure they're not cheaters?

A
Amphetamine9999 15.10.21

Guwanc
hahahahahahahahahahaha

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 15.10.21

Guwanc
he trails us)

S
Sallar 15.10.21

Weapons were generally bought by all for phoenixes, there were sometimes good barrels on sale. In second place are the criminals (for example, a vector with brutality, lethality). Well, in the TZ, guns from sniper bosses always fall.

p
paligraf 15.10.21

it's good that I didn't buy the game in due time) fuhh

N
Nemec781 15.10.21

Guwanc
they are called maraders. They walk in a crowd with parameters from 185 to 300 (against your 160) and manage to kill you with one shot, even if you are at the top behind cover and you simply cannot be seen from behind cover, but he is almost under you (only from below). But one shot from him and you're dead. And the navigator with the map does not always even show them. Most often they can be found near the exit from the TZ of the lower levels and evacuation zones, where they crowd out normal goods for themselves. How many times he tried to kill at least one of them - it's useless. A homing mine + a turret + weapons with a parameter of 165 + explosive or sunburning cartridges do not kill them for some reason. I ran into these myself. I also do not mind finding a weapon that kills on the first shot. NPCs have similar weapons that manage to hit you through walls and shelters.

s
stardel5 15.10.21

Nemec781
No ... probably it's the Renegade ... or I fig knows who it is ... but the fact that they have super trunks ...

s
stardel5 15.10.21

and in general the status of renegade is given only for a few seconds? The fact that the revival is more expensive is understandable, but what else?

N
Nemec781 15.10.21

stardel5
quite right. officially they are called renegades, but in fact they are ordinary marader-cheaters. Their trunks are theoretically ordinary (Kalash (or a godfather who, like I did not try to set up, shoots diagonally anyway) or a submachine gun). But they kill with one shot. And as I noticed yesterday, the developers do everything only for them. They are no longer shown on the map, the navigator shows the truth, it is not clear who. He showed them yesterday that they are behind the wall. And behind the wall is the usual location and they simply cannot be there. And yesterday I tried to kill one renegade - he himself became a renegade of 20 seconds. And most of all it pissed me off that at the location of the lower level they already manage to appear out of thin air as NPCs. I was in the evacuation zone (called the board) and ran through the entire evacuation zone, which is located on a hill and it is impossible to rise there unnoticed. but as soon as the helicopter flew up, 4 renegades (with renegade icons) appeared from behind the boxes at the same time, and only then they began to shoot. The problem is that I ran these boxes less than 10 seconds ago and there was no one there and they could not sneak in unnoticed, since the partner was at a height and he could see the entire evacuation zone at a glance + Velcro mine and the turret were activated and they did not react to them + there was nothing on the radar, and even if the renegade hid behind the box, the renegade icon would still be visible, but this was not. And when I was already killed on the radar, only 2 renegades were visible, although all 4 were in the radar visibility zone. But I will repeat myself. He didn't show them than 10 seconds ago and there was no one there and they could not sneak in unnoticed, since the partner was standing at a height and he could see the entire evacuation zone at a glance + the sticky mine and the turret were activated and they did not react to them + there was nothing on the radar there was, and even if the renegade hid behind the box, the renegade icon would still be visible, but this was not. And when I was already killed on the radar, only 2 renegades were visible, although all 4 were in the radar's line of sight. But I will repeat myself. He didn't show them than 10 seconds ago and there was no one there and they could not sneak in unnoticed, since the partner was at a height and he could see the entire evacuation zone at a glance + the Velcro mine and the turret were activated and they did not react to them + there was nothing on the radar there was, and even if the renegade hid behind the box, the renegade icon would still be visible, but this was not. And when I was already killed on the radar, only 2 renegades were visible, although all 4 were in the radar's line of sight. But I will repeat myself. He didn't show them And when I was already killed on the radar, only 2 renegades were visible, although all 4 were in the radar's line of sight. But I will repeat myself. He didn't show them And when I was already killed on the radar, only 2 renegades were visible, although all 4 were in the radar visibility zone. But I will repeat myself. He didn't show them
I was given the status of a renegade yesterday for 20 seconds for the murder of a renegade, and with the next one they should (BUT LIKE THIS THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO) increase the time. Well nobody shot me out of normal players. And they do not understand. It might be worth the time-saving cheat. Since the other day I was killed in evacuation in the lower part of the TZ on the left (there are only a few meters from the entrance to the TZ). Only they killed me, I immediately recovered and ran to that evacuation zone to try to take revenge on them (even 20 seconds did not pass) - they were there, but already without the status of a marauder and were waiting for the next player who ran to evacuate. Well, and according to the knurled scheme: they shot, took the best, evacuated. And what I just did not shoot - everything is useless. They are just invulnerable, although my level of gear, weapons is 172, and one of them had 165 + I had a critical hit to armor,
Elsewhere I was a maradera - I caught it alone. I unloaded 2 clips from the assault rifle into the head (from 3 meters) from behind and I didn't even take one square of health to him. He then turned around and with a sniper rifle took me down with one shot.

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

stardel5
for one kind of give exactly I don’t remember yesterday we had many seconds for three under 180 or something

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

Nemec781
he was not under the ult was the case?

N
Nemec781 15.10.21

I
don't know Kvorum . He did not have any visible effects (such as visual effects when using talents like increasing critical strike, healing, etc. (under the letter "E"). Perhaps some kind of cheat for immortality or invulnerability. But I shot using a talent like "critical hits "(in the talent table, he is at the very bottom right)

N
Nemec781 15.10.21

Kvorum
here on the video 5 rank marader 300 seconds
may have changed something

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

Nemec781
but you can send a report from the chat and the player will be checked for using cheats

_
_NS_ 15.10.21

stardel5
In general, in fact, this is a collection of cheats and bugs of the game itself. That is, just a team of some people, 3-4 people (although sometimes they run one at a time), bullshit .... oh, they just sit for hours in the technical assignment and know where what is being shot and what is the best skill to apply at one time or another. They usually use cheat only when you kill, i.e. he does not constantly work for them, like a trainer, for example, so it is difficult to track them and do something. Try to look for guns in gear in daily operations, many of them can be easily completed on a difficult level alone, even with purple gear. At the same time, you will dig up a phoenix of credits, and then you look and the merchants can get good things. It is better to go to the TK in the morning (if possible). At five six o'clock in the morning there are few people running around. Well, at night people seem to be more adequate.

N
Nemec781 15.10.21

Kvorum
how will they check? They have some mobs under such cheats that auevaesh. Especially those in the embassy in survival mode (the only daily mission in survival mode that we still can't go through even with a team with 200+ gear parameters). For the falcon and the second operation (where I will definitely be demolished since my clothes are almost the minimum requirements for entering that task), I can't say anything - I didn't even try to go through. Although the forums write that there is the same ales. 15 waves of attack of mobs withstand units.
And somewhere they wrote on the forums that webisoft needs to provide evidence (preferably a video) that he is really a cheater. And in my TK too often the character moves in jerks. What kind of recording can we talk about then? It's easier for them to ban you than a marauder-cheater.
They even poured so many bugs into the bug update that there are simply no words. Look at the picture. http://ssmaker.ru/b36eaa0d.jpg
There my turret shoots stupidly at the wall, but it hits the armored boss like a vidish. And in the same way, these mobs took my health almost to the end (2.8 squares of health out of 3 blows away from one sniper shot and like a boss's shotgun) through this wall. And I can't get into them through the wall, and I can't go up to that wall because they'll kill you. They even messed up here, and you want them to fix something

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

Nemec781 The
answer to my request
/ report username (where instead of username you write the name of the user you want to report)
This no longer requires video of the gameplay and screenshots with the player's nickname

K
Kvorum 15.10.21

_Y_
periodically I buy weapons 204 levla from a trogovtsa

L
Lubber 15.10.21

Nemec781 wrote:
They have some mobs under such cheats that auevaesh. Especially those in the embassy in survival mode (the only daily mission in survival mode that we still can't go through even with a team with 200+ items of equipment)
You are doing something wrong. With gear 199 I went solo a couple of weeks ago. Of course, he died 7-8 times (there is no one to resurrect), but in the end he passed. Together with a friend passed - no problem at all. Except that it was at that time that I fell underground and died "in hell", but this does not mean the complexity of the mission at all. Every week with random fellow travelers I go through when the daily falls out - I never had any problems.
On the Sokol invasion, the main thing is to look at your feet and jump out of the red circles in time when an APC fires (its hit is instant death), but there are positions where it does not shoot at all (the notorious "pit"), so there are problems at Vysoky "there shouldn't be a level either.
PS. By the way, I like the talent on guns "Self-preservation" for PvE lately. The talent grants health on a critical hit. While you are shooting from PP (with a crit rate higher than 50%) - even 32 elite (yellow) opponents cannot do anything to you. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to recharge (you have to hide here).

N
Nemec781 15.10.21

Lubber
Mobs constantly keep us in the area of ​​the metal detector (maximum we break through to the first partition after the metal detector). Further they stupidly do not start up. We tried to get into the room (as soon as you enter right where some remote control is on the wall) and they killed us there even faster. Not only do they throw grenades at us, that sometimes the entire floor is red from the marks of mines and the chance of survival is zero, but also there is a rod 2-3 with a shotgun at once and they just don't get killed until they reach you (although I have an assault, and the second has a sniper that removes mobs with blue armor with 2-3 shots). And they kill you with one shot without options (and it doesn't matter what level of gear and weapons). I have good protection against elite enemies and damage to elite enemies + healing for a kill, and this does not help me. At a high level, we pass, in principle, quickly (2-3 times they will kill me at most during the mission). But on the extreme it does not work (although the rest of the daily missions took place on the extreme). We tried to immediately run to the stairs (left). But even there it simply does not work out to kill the mobs that come at you. I tried to use different cartridges and shot at different places (torso, head) - even one with a shotgun cannot be killed + their fucking doctor heals these mobs.